Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: hammetje023`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I would describe myself as a player that just wants to have fun. i'm not entirely new to roleplaying and ofcourse i know the basic rules regarding it, i will follow those rules at all times so i won't be some kind of godlike character that goes around killing people end ruining the game for them. I just enjoy being involved in a story and actually helping with progressing the story so we could all have fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from The Netherlands, my primary language is dutch. Please forgive me if some of my sentences aren't in perfect english, i really try my best to make it understandable for everyone.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing just before BC got released and been playing ever since, first ofcourse leveling my char to 70. during BC i guess i was considered ''hardcore'' raider. After a while i had some stuff happening in my real life wich made it impossible for me to focus on WoW so i just toned my game time down alot. thats when i discovered RP on a server called dominion. during 2.4.3 i met some nice people there who helped me with learning the basics of RP and i had a lot of fun with them. But the the grieving we got from other players really messed RP up on the server.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Decent RP no overpowered godlike characters, or vampires >.<. or arthas' sons or any major lore chars kids for that matter. i just want to have fun above all else.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
i like all concepts actually, although i haven't experienced the kinds of roleplaying here. i really enjoyed army like RP with different kinds of ranks etc. but i also enjoyed like a dark cult kind of RP,

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
orc warrior for army like RP.
human warlock/rogue/shadow priest for the darker kind of RP.
orc warrior because they if put in the right armor set look savage and intimidating to opponents.
human warlock/rogue/shadow priest. Because they fit the darker the best. They can be shady, persuasive and cruel.

What are your expectations of this server?:
to finally find a good roleplay community that isn't based all around one theme wich i found on most other servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
most important: Respect, Tolerance and maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I promise i will get back to this later. as i am not sure at this point wich character i will create now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Again please keep in mind that English is not my first language.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, hammetje023!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilly