Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: maggie`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Magnus and I am currently studying my first year at the teacher-programme. I have roleplaying experience from a Swedish roleplaying community I founded based on the Harry Potter world. I live with two friends. I enjoy music, reading, spending quality time with friends and much, much more.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Sweden and thus my primary language is Swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends at school were the ones who talked me into start playing. This was three years ago and soon after this I started going through the campaigns of Warcraft III to get a better grip of the lore.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this page after several attempts of finding a good RP-server. This server seems serious, and therefore I think I will stick to this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am not quite sure. The roleplaying I am most used to is social RP (being principal in the Nordic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the community mentioned above), but would definitly want to try out other forms as well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
A race that have captured me from their release is the Blood Elves. I have for a longer time been interested in elves in various mythologies, books etc., but find Blood Elves particualary interesting because of their story that brought them from the Alliance to the Horde, which shows not only how an entire people, or in this case a race, can be blind following their masters orders, but also how an alliance is all but carved into stone.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are that this server is as serious as it seems and that the roleplaying holds high quality, as well as interesting characters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule of respect. I like that you clarify the importance of following whatever a GM tells you to do, the results if not following this rule etc. From my own experience I know that communities like these often can require a lot of work just to keep unneccesary fights away and I like that you take a proper stand in this question, which I can also see in the rules Knowing when to quit, Tolerance and above all, the rule Maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Maggie!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilly