Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kristian`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
You just have to love this question, no matter how many times you've awnsered it you still dont know how to do it the next time.

Anyhow, my name is Kristian and ive first started roleplaying in WoW 2005 and I had a really good time at my server. Unfortunately my studies got the better of me and I had to focus on them instead. Ive tried to get back to my old server but Ive faced the fact that my old rp-buddies have moved on and my old server has had its glory days.

QotH comes as a fresh, new hunting ground for me and I hope that the RP is as serious as your website.

Quick facts about me:
Age 20
Studying Gender studies
Active in the scout movement
been roleplaying since 1998
active in three different "pen and paper" RP groups

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Sweden and swedish is my primary language. Ive studied english in school for almost ten years so Im pretty much fluent. Allthough my grammar and my spelling might live up to swedish standards Ill ask you to pardon any spelling and or grammar errors (and there will be errors)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing WoW two weeks after release date, got hooked on the lore and had to play WCIII and TFT.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Ive been playing on the standard rp servers and it is not enough anymore. Seeing you being so serious about rp made me motivated again!

I googled till I found you

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I dont mind hanging round the tavern, but in the long run Im looking for intrigue and a little action.

Used to play in a guard guild, not sure if I want to get back to that though

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans is my all time favourite. Dont know why. I just... I dont know really... I like it when ordinary people do extraordinary things I guess.

Not sure about class though. A well rped mage can be really cool but then again, the coolest guy I ever met played a carpenter. Thats was awesome

What are your expectations of this server?:
They are high
I know it will be few players, but I like that you are all serious about the roleplaying.
Im looking for a good time and maybe Ill make a few friends along the way.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love the whole chapter about avoiding ooc drama! I am sick and tired of people talking behind eachothers back and whatnot. Gold star there

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Later

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Looking forward to meeting you in the game!

//Kristian
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Kristian!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilly