Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Falris`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I don't know of much what to say here, but here I go. I have roleplayed since..Around the time Wc2 was out..I have enjoyed it very much and since retail WoW didn't do it for me, with the griefers and whatnot, I use private servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Italy, and obviously can speak Italian, but I speak fluent english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend showed me Wc2 when I was young, and loved every warcraft game since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My friend referred me here after our server was closed, it seems like a pretty good server from what I hear.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hm..This is a tough question, I enjoy many types of Roleplay, I'm more centered around how I roleplay by my race or class, be it a Troll Hunter, or a Night Elf Rogue.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race, would have to be The Forsaken, why? Because I love the story of Sylvanas, her vengeance, her spite, she has everything I want from a leader. I know, I'm odd. My favorite class is either Mage, or a Druid, or a Shaman, anything that casts, I like the story of the Druids and Shamans, And the power of the Mages.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping for a mature, experienced roleplay community. I'm not expecting it NOT to be, because my friend tells me he has had an amazing time on the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Obviously roleplaying, I have had horrible roleplays with idiots who act like the biggest Mary Sue in retail WoW, I am a major lore expert, so if many others are too, then I will love this server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I LOVE roleplaying, so if this server is as amazing as I hope it is, I will be happy :)
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Falris!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilly