Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Conrad`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
The name's Hall. Connor Hall. ¦3 But call me Conrad, I'm attempting to get everyone to call me that.

I'm a fairly chilled and easygoing guy, my interests include philosophy, films/books/stories, friiiiends and... Cooooke! A-cola.
My hobbies include, but are not limited toooo! Writing and reading, gaming on the PC or PS3, BMXing, mucking about systematically and a few other things I suppose. I -used- to do archery. But it got boring.

Also, I'm from England, UK. In a dull little town outside of Liverpool, that is reeeally dull and boring, me and my comrades usually cook up some home-made chaos. xD

I play Warcraft a few times a week, also. Not aaaall the time. ¦3
Are my British charms not enooough? D:

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United Kingdom/Great Britain/Same thing/sheisse, in the... Well I suppose it could classify more as a state than a country, England. And therefore, my primary language is clearly Spanish. ¦3 Noo, it's English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I first found out about it on an amusing episode of South Park, "Make Love, not Warcraft!" and my literal expression was a coolcat face (¦3) - Seeming as though it was like nothing I had tried before, I decided to give it a shot. This was maaaany-a year ago!
Then after unwittingly PvE-ing my arse around for a while, I stumbled upon that which is role play, and fell in love. I've been role playing for nearly three years, if I'm correct. xP

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My friend was speaking of this server over on the realms of the mysterious beyond some time ago... On retail, essentially. I found the fact that RP-oriented servers that were professional and dedicated to be rather sexy.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Ooh, tough one to decide.

- Travelling role play is most appealing to me because anything could go wrong. An enjoyable experience at first, a fight for survival the next. I also find how you can get to know player's characters very well to be to my pleasure as well.

- Mysterious role play, such a seer predicting someone's future, or dealing with the unknown. It is really quite immersive.

- Intense conversation role play, also due to the fact that I can't keep my eyes away from the screen adds to it all. :P

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race would have to be the race of Man (that sounded a bit weird x_x) due to the fact that they vary in personalities and cultures and philosophies sooo much. Many are capable of great feats and cope with moral choices, you can put almost anything onto a human, the possibilities are near infinite.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A vibrant community, and professional RP with many resources to choose from, with the help of numerous GMs and all. :P

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Twooooo rules and regulations of your server of soorts and stuff.

- Tolerance is a favourite because it idiots have often caused a downfall in role play, enthusiasm and community on retail servers, and have more than often put me off role play for a bit.

- Role play rules: They allow for RP to be done professionally, the majority of the server will therefore be excellent RPers. ¦3

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I stood facing my enemy: Metatron, the angel. The Authority's regent. God's regent. And we both stood at an equilibrium, my own hand poised over my old LeMat Revolver, and his hand with a bolt of plasma energy ready to throw at me. He would know that bullets would be faster than his choice of weapon, but would my reaction be quicker than his? I gazed intently at the humanoid figure, comprised of shards of pure, green, shimmering light, held together only by pure consciousness and willpower.
Another thing I and this Metatron had in common is that we were both stood on the verge of another universe, the light-bathed gateway into a war torn world stood at my left side.
As to -why- we were standing off, that is because I hold that which his ancestor's held so long ago, when the dawn of deep conscious thought began. Adam and Eve. Their temptation and their condemnation was the Apple which was secure in my inside coat pocket, the instrument is capable of the destuction of planets and the opening of universes and dimensions unheard of: it also boasts great secrets, that which originally tempted Adam and Eve.
The metallic, ricketting voice of Metatron cried out, "Surely, you, mere mortal, you do not think you can overthrow the Authority? Lucifer failed, why should his symbolic successor claim a victory?" I replied in a tone of spite, "Because I, Metatron, I am benevolent, something you and your master lost long ago, causing Lucifer and his rebels to even become rebels... God's death will destroy ignorance and cruelty, and show the universe's worlds what the Republic of Heaven shall be." And at that, an atom-splitting sound prevailed, with a bright flash of light from the war-torn world to my left. It had distacted Metatron, at which I took my chance. I drew my LeMat Revolver, firing at the centre of his glowing outline. When the light subsided, the bullet holes on his person sparked in their damage, and Metatron's light shards modified themselves to show a face of disbelief. "You can not... Defeat..." And with that, in the light breeze of this world devoid of conscious life, disintergrated into luminous particles of dust.
I spun my revolver, and took a run into the Kingdom of Heaven: the foundation of deep conscious thought of the Earth's of many Universes.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, not at all. Though I would like to inform that if I do get approved, I won't be on the server until it updates to 4.0.1, as I also play retail. ¦3 *J*
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Conrad!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilly