Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: For anyone waiting for their Introduction to get viewed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, Waiting sucks! xD I understand I have too, but it seems to take too long, and I'm constantly refreshing my email, waiting for the reply eMail. xD Seems like an eternity.
I like the name, IntoEternity ... of waiting for introduction approval!

Failjokesarefail
Heh, It's a band I envy. But anyways, Waiting = ETERNITY, I'm dying here! xD
The worse part of my wait, wasn't how long it was taking. Just that I'd be afraid of getting ... REJECTED.
They'll get to ya, don't worry. Just takes them a while to get around to it.
I don't think I'll get rejected, not bragging or anything, but I've seen worse than me. Like the CotH wiki says; "Not everyone is perfect, everyone is open for improvement". <3
Oh my GOD I remember waiting. It's only been a month but I had the CotH forums tab open and I was refreshing it every five minutes or so... yyyeeeeaaah. I was... a -little- desperate. SO worth the wait, though :3
Hehe it doesnt take long. And I beleive now you can resubmit with improvements right away. First time I applied I was rejected and it took a whole YEAR before I came back to reapply hehe.
It's only a matter of time, isn't it?

But let's chatter aimlessly to help those long hours of yours go by a dash quicker.

Who do you think will be in your first retinue of characters?

When the time comes, assumin' you care to make a character profile, who do you think you'll do first?

Do you prefer boxers or briefs?

What is the meaning of life?

Which rule did you pick as the one you regarded most highly?

How do you feel about Warlocks?

What is your opinion on Elves?

Look at the characters you've created over the years. Do you see any themes in their conception?

Are cookies superior to ice cream?

If A = B, and B = C, does A = C?

Type out the quadratic formula.

Do you care to tell us your real name?

What should I call you as a nickname derived from your Internet pseudonym?

If you could be apart of any faction or organization in the Warcraft Universe, what would it be?

Marmalade.

Apples.

Pears.

What matters more to you? Your mind or soul? Do you consider there to be a difference?

If you woke up a Forsaken one fateful day, what would you do?

Johnny crack corn an' you don' care.

Cooperation or creativity? Which do you think more important to the progression of the Human race?

Darkness or Light? Moral implications be damned, do you prefer your world brightly or dimly lit?

What would you do if I told you, and you knew for a fact I was right, that we were both going to live forever?

Hell hath no fury like...

Don't we always have a choice?

Sanity is statistical.

Love or prosperity? Which pleasure piques your interest more?

Hate or misery? Which negativity do you think you might lean toward?

Do you like your air frigid or scorching?

Are you breathing just to breathe, or do you have something to keep on breathing for?

What's your favorite band?

Who's your favorite God?

When's your favorite time of the day?

How do you usually solve your problems?

Are you a fan of confronting or avoiding your obstacles?

If I'm a duck, and you are a cow, and the sky is a Cthulu, who's screwed the hardest?

Now that you have finished this spontaneous questionnaire, whether or not you managed the presence of mind and impetus to answer any of these queries...

How do you feel?
2 + 2 = 64, when the laws of reality are bent.

You're on a horse.
LostStranger Wrote:Oddly poignant string of questions and phrases.

I vote that the above post be the new questionnaire for joining the server.

And as a note, Into, when you come to a server (or any place, really) requiring a process for getting in, and you create a post that is really a thinly-veiled "Hey, look at my introduction please," you're doing a few things:
  • -Insulting the staff
    -Guilting the staff
    -Showing that your patience might not be as considerable as you claim (and therefore that you might not be a good fit for the server)
    -Doing the same thing that has been done ad nauseum since the start of the server
    -Creating a thread that serves no purpose but to complain in a way that is not constructive or useful in any way

And in case we're unclear in any way, here's the original post:

IntoEternity Wrote:First off, Waiting sucks! xD I understand I have too, but it seems to take too long, and I'm constantly refreshing my email, waiting for the reply eMail. xD Seems like an eternity.

Red parts are blatant complaints, underlined is also insulting to the people who work to keep the server running.

Locked.