Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Prestige System on Hold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to the prestige system not working in a way we find desirable, we've decided that, for the moment, we will be accepting no new applications for prestiges at this time. If you were already working on one prior to this point, you may continue to work n that character's title, but no more after that.

The GM team will be discussing what is to be done with this, and I apologize for this inconvenience.
Aww, well that's fine I guess. I wonder what the problem was, I have my own ideas, but I won't say any.
I might know, too.
This includes the Category One prestiges too, I assume?
The question comes naturally.
If it includes category one prestiges, what happens to the characters that have those prestiges?
Oh dear. Now I am confused as the status of one of my characters.
Please stop PMing me guys. If you were accepted prior to this message, you're still fine to continue.

Cat 1s are in this as well, except for things that are really just variants on classes (Druid of the Blank, Barbarian, whatever.)
Bummer. I was thinking of giving one of the prestiges a try one of these days.

Oh well. I assume the reasons to get place all of them on hold has its reasons. And I hope a new system better suited will be implanted soon.
Added in a note in the Prestige Title wiki page.
What if one had his prestige idea accepted, yet was still to make a prestige thread. Would one be free to do so?