Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Boreguard`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I' am a pretty laid back guy, I don't really take things to heart all that often and am quick to forgive and forget. My biggest shame about my roleplaying is my terrible grammar and punctuation; while I do try my hardest I look at it and don't always know If I' am making a mistake. Other then that I' am very social, quite nice and a pretty generous person. I tend to enjoy simpler things as I've always found to much of somethign is a bad thing even if that thing is a good thing!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
This is actually a bit of an interesting story, I was born in america but I lived in Scotland for the first 9-10 years of my life and as such being around my mother and her side of the family I actually have a Scotish accent. Yes I do primarily speak english just with an accent.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Playing Warcraft II on my dads old work computer, I remember being so enchanted by the story and lore of it all that I've enjoyed all of the games pretty much. Obviously when WoW came out I jumped right on it thinking AWESOME! now I can play out my own characters in carving an exciting new story through azeroth!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I' am actually from Silverhand originally and have been playing this game since its release date. I used to RP on here but I don't think I really grasped things quite as well back then as I do now. My skills have improoved greatly from what I once was and I thought "Well hey! lets give this another try...see where it goes." After all I always loved the uniqueness of the server and the many neat things you could do here. I remember when WOTLK first came out there were events where...if you didn't push the scourage back they would overrun a town I have just always loved these kinds of ideas.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It really all comes down to my characters mood, As I will be attempting to get my mage Nilladrin in, he is a very playful kind of trickster entertainer type. So more often then not he's a Tavern, group roleplayer but I've found his quirky personality can often grab peoples attention and they'll want to get to know him a bit better. Though I've even had the opposite, his cheeky demeaner seeming to enrage some! I love moments like this because while he is not the best of fighters he is an amazing trickster.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll hunter actually...Just something about the way they fire their bows and really trolls in general. They have my absolute favorite lore always have and well I can imitate the voice quite well!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Some good fun roleplaying! enjoying others stories as I also hope to share my own in your unique take on the wow universe. I've ran into much to many "half sons of Illidan and Arthas vampire ninjas that can also use magic" on my live server and...it makes my heart weep...in pain!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd have to say its a tie between Respect, and Tolerance, both are things and subjects that I have personally found vital to not only well life but also a healthy Roleplaying environment.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing really for this section! hehe I have to read back up on the server lore and what not because it has been a while since i've been here but well...this is just my reintroduction I suppose =)
Welcome to the server!