Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Falris`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I am a nice person, I fit in with the people who, well, are the ones who work for the bigger picture, for example, Lets say scientists discovered something, the minor scientists who made a difference in the project are not really credited for it. Even though I don't think I would really fit in with scientists, it was just an example ^_^, kind of like a worker. I love making a difference in something, be it work, or a persons life.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised for a few years in Rome, Italy. I speak Italian, of course. But I also speak fluent english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was a little girl, my best friend, who well, played alot of games, heard of a game called Warcraft 2, she always told me about how fun it was, and how amazing the elves were, etc etc. So I couldn't take it anymore, I asked my parents for weeks to get me it, and on christmas they did, well around that time wc3 was coming out in a few years. I opened the case and DLed it, it was the greatest game ever, I always won against my friend in LAN games. :)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I played WoW for years, but the regular server wasn't doing it for me, with the griefers and such. So I was looking on google for a solution, then I found something called "Private Servers" so I got curios. I started making those private servers that only you can join, and it got boring, so I went from WoW to my server continously. Until I figured out how to join a private server, I went from server to server, Not really finding anything that good, Until after awhile, a friend referred me here, and well, here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy many types of roleplay, sometimes I just sit around a public place watching people talk, or some times I do private roleplays with my friends, I find it easier to roleplay privately. Why? Because I enjoy having a story i can commit to, work up, until it concludes.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be the Undead, the pure backstory, being able to have two lives, the first being your human/elf self, the second being damned. I love the story of sylvanas, and the Apothecary, and their pure lust for revenge. My favorite class would have to be a Mage or Warlock, the pure power of them, the abilitys to call power from the nethers to destroy your enemys, it just appeals me ALOT.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping to have a wonderful time on this server, my friend says it is one of the best servers he has been on. I hoping to have a nice, mature community, no griefers, trolls, godmodders, anything in that nature. Overall I expect a wonderful roleplay experience, and to help improve the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Any roleplay is accepted, I am a very flexible person, able to switch from roleplay to roleplay depending on the situation, and if any one doesn't like it, well then they can take it up with the GMs, because I do not godmod, nor powergame, nay metagame, I purely do it for the sake of roleplaying, and well, to have fun!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a cloudy day, yet, a sense of peace was among the citizens of Stormwind, life went on as it usually did, untill the day the storm came... "SIR" The human said, "What is it?!" said Llane, "WE HAVE SPOTTED A BAND OF ORC WARRIORS HEADING NORTH FROM WESTFALL!" "Hmm.." Said Llane, "Quickly, send the cavalry! WE CAN NOT LET THEM BREAK THROUGH!". And so the cavalry charged south, the two armys clashing head on, the Stormwind Cavalry was quickly overwhelmed. Red drakes lead the attack, raiders leading the ground. In front, Gul'Dan, Striking fear into the hearts of any one who spotted him. They wanted stormwind, The would get stormwind, and at the end of the day, all hell would break loose...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm posting an intro for the second time, I posted my first one about 4 days ago, no response.
Welcome to the server!