Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: wasabinuts`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I'm still a youngster in high school paving his way to succession by studying computers and IT. I have never really been one for engineering or outdoor stuff but it doesnt mean to say I hate outside, anyway since I have been brought up this way I may always stay this way.

I also love things that are like WoW (swords, spells and ancient times) it is my interest, I have also written some short stories about things similar to those type of things. Im also very creative and like things like role playing to a certain story or just simply making my own.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well I was born here in South Africa with my parents and grew up in Atlanta Georga spend most of my life there untill we decided to move back here to South Africa when my parents separated. I speak Dutch, Afrikaans and mostly english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousin introduced me to it because when I found this game called Oblivion and played it a bit and I really enjoyed myself playing it, untill i remembered my cousin had the game so I asked him but he had deleted the game last year already so I got dissapointed untill he said he has a game similar with the swords, spells and dungeons (which was WoW).

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Firstly I created my own South African private PvP account and I really enjoyed myself I got into the game but after 4 months the server has been closed due to blizzard (but they had a good reason). So I started to play international PvP realms, fun realms and instant 80 realms but I just lost all interest in fighting other players and no longer doing raids and dugeons as they didnt PvP in those days. So I heard about this Role Playing realms and read about them, I was quite empressed so then the search began and the result was Conquest Of the Horde

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Being in big groups attacking dangerous characters like elites with 1000k HP, raids aswell, but I have never been on a role playing realm so I will maybe try the tavern roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Deffinatly a night elf rouge for I like the idea of stealth in nature. But for horde I like a tauren warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well like i said above I have never been on a roleplaying but I am sure to enjoy it and I will hope to stay on this realm for long.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect for I respect others no matter what.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It may be strange but its a story.

The human race was soon going to go extinct because of the wrath of the horde.
The remainder of the humans got together just to defend what they have left untill the dwarves arive who got stuck by the deeprun tram. As they were waiting they heard movement they had no idea what was going on as it was the large forest of elwynn. They all knew what to expect at this point, undead rouges, they started to tremble because of the presence of the evil species. The sprit of the humans gave them just enough bravery to expose the rouges. Followed by this there came a huge fight that ended alsmost as quickly as it started. The humans were finished due to the wrath of the rouges...

I just made that up now so its not much.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
What will happen when catalysim comes out.
Welcome to the server! And I've no idea what's going to happen when Cataclysm comes out.