Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Runeblades!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. I was wondering recently: Is it possible for a death knight to have two, smaller runeblades? A simple yes or no question, really.
Fo sho.
Goody. I was hoping that once I get an approved character profile/gruntship to make a deathknight who is quite insane, really only speaking to his two runeblades.
Holycowman Wrote:Goody. I was hoping that once I get an approved character profile/gruntship to make a deathknight who is quite insane, really only speaking to his two runeblades.
I'd have to give you kudos if he thought the two blades argued with each other.
Wasn't there like two talking blades in the Devil May Cry series? :v

But I do find that to be a silly concept. I had a character(not on CotH) who talked to her hands a lot. Granted she was wearing sock puppets :v
Back on topic!

Yes, it is. Orutanu uses two axes in one of his sets. But you can't create intelligent runeblades, sorry.
I don't think this person was talking about intelligent weapons, he just wanted to dual wield rune blades so he could have two to talk to.
Wuvvums Wrote:Wasn't there like two talking blades in the Devil May Cry series? :v

Aagni and Rudra. And yes. . .They were ****ing awesome. Pity Dante told them to shut up. I was also thinking about them as soon as I read this thread.
Roxas65 Wrote:
Wuvvums Wrote:Wasn't there like two talking blades in the Devil May Cry series? :v

Aagni and Rudra. And yes. . .They were ****ing awesome. Pity Dante told them to shut up. I was also thinking about them as soon as I read this thread.

Lol...<3 Aagni and Rudra.

But in all seriousness, runeblades aren't just big, bulky, bumbling two handers. It can easily be assumed that some death knights would prefer two smaller, faster, easier to weild swords than one big-*** blade. I guess you could say, it would be for expert swordsmen/women. Anyone who wants to be faster in battle.
Runeblades also, coincidentally, don't need to be actual blades. A 'Runeblade' is simply an object with runes in it that gives a DK their powers.
All my death knights dual wield. ^^
Frostmourne isn't that big, yet it destroys people with insanely quick strikes. /nod
BountyHunter Wrote:Runeblades also, coincidentally, don't need to be actual blades. A 'Runeblade' is simply an object with runes in it that gives a DK their powers.

Although, I can safely say Luthaian wouldn't be caught dead running into battle with a rubber chicken and tree limb with runes on them yelling, "FOR THE ALLIANCE!" He'd die first.

Also, Mc, as per WoWWiki, Frostmourne is hyoooooge. But the powers of the Lich King allow Arthas to swing it as if it were a butter knife.
Yeah, but on the DK quest line... -My- sword almost looked as big as it. So meh.