Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: NecrolordGR`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm a casual roleplayer, usually quite cheerful and sometimes a rotten bastard (what can I say, playing an undead can rub off on you haha).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Greece, and you guessed it, my primary language is Greek! (shocking, I know!). However my mother's british, so you can thank her for my skills in English!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Same way everyone gets into this evil game, a friend started playing and tricked my whole group into the game. I'd played the warcraft strategy games before that, so knowing the stories probably helped there.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well... doing a google search for a world of warcraft roleplaying server points quite heavily to this place, and of course google knows best!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well basically whatever strikes my fancy at the time... I do tend to enjoy tavern roleplay over fighting and action, but it largely depends on the character too.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm... I'd have to go with a forsaken mage, simply because its the first character I ever made on WoW, the one I enjoyed roleplaying the most (even above p&p characters actually), and probably the one I'll be making here!

What are your expectations of this server?:
A mature group who actually understands what roleplaying is haha. Official roleplay servers hold quite a few disappointments in that respect...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, even though its not on the list of rules, what impressed me the most was the Mary Sue stuff. Apart from being hilarious its also quite refreshing to see something being done about it.

If I have to choose a rule from the list, then I'll have to be predictable and choose maturity like everyone else.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Maevil sighed as she looked around the classroom, then back to the only raised hand in the room. 'You could hear a pin drop its so quiet in here...' she thought, before nodding to the boy.

"Yes Bellian, go ahead..."

"Thank you miss! Well as you asked..." and he went on and on with the answer, correct as always... leaving nothing out. It was times like there she remembered why she hated teaching. She'd mocked her friends for wanting to go adventuring, but compared to this dreary routine, garbage collecting would be more exciting!

Just then, a burst of laughter broke her chain of thought as she spun around to find Bellian with his hair on fire, jumping up and down and starting to scream in a very girly way, much to the amusement of the entire class. A few seconds later, after managing to keep herself from bursting into laughter as well, she quickly waved a hand, sending a small stream of water at the flaming head.

"Victor... how many times..." she said, glancing towards the redheaded boy.

"What!? That wasn't me!" came the angry response as he leapt up, bright red in the face "He.. uh.. he..."

"-He- will be going to a healer thanks to your nonesense.. and you will be getting expelled again. Out. Now." she said sternly, pointing a finger to the door and making it fly open, banging against the wall.

As she watched Victor make a face and stroll out the classroom, all she could think about was how hilarious Bellian had looked with a flaming head, and try her very best not to grin.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, not really!
Welcome to the server!