Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: binky`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I'm very addictive mmo game player. I enjoy playing with my friends. I very much love contacting other people from all the world, it's kind interesting by sitting in one place you can touch people that are far far kilometers away. In mmo games mostly I love playing healer or support class.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Latvia, it's a small country in middle of Baltic states, near big Russian empire. My primary language is Latvian, but I don't mind speaking English or any other language I understand.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Actually I don't remember it was so long time ago. I just remember entering first Latvian private server and running through Duskwood, with my Human priest, where i saw small Dwarf running away from elite woman screaming: "HELP ME fu*k that bit*h she wants to rape me" so I did I helped him and then we started to play together. After some months we both agreed that private servers are very glitchy so we joined the real World of Warcraft in Blizzard asylum.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
After 2 very wonderful years of World of Warcraft playing in Blizzard servers. I canceled my account cause of cash problems, my job salary was reduced (world money crisis that very much touched Latvian economy). So i went back to private server playing, but then I got sick of pvp massacres and thought why i need to keep watching how people cruelly keep killing each other. So I entered google with text:"world of warcraft private rp server" and here I'm now trying to get in this, I very much hope peaceful realm.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Actually I don't know, I very much love raiding dangerous bosses, of course if I had hard day i better stay and do nothing just as You say relaxing tavern role play.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf Priest, Night Elf in my opinion is suited to be priest. Why Priest? I started this game with priest and I will never change it to any other cause I love it, I love to help and support others. If I'm forced to play as a horde i could take Blood Elf, cause they are the same Night Elves just addicted to Sunwell mana power.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Helpful, understandable people. I believe many of people say that, but I think that is the only most needed thing in the games like this.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Role Playing rule is the one I was looking for in many private servers. This is what I'm in need of.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It's a dark place, its cold and wet here, I feel death in the air. We are many here, about 25 people, slashing trough hordes of demons, I see our warrior is bleeding and bunch of pesky monsters are running his way other healers are busy healing rest of people. I'm stunned, I know i need to do something, so I bless my fellow warrior with Shield and start to heal him with my holly spells. Warrior knows he can't retreat, he must stay and fight, so he does. After a fight we all sit down, mage comes closer and throws me a bottle of water, saying: "Nice healing mate, keep up that way". We are taking a rest, all of us know that behind next door is something very evil. I hear whisper: "Stop fighting it's useless, join me and live for eternity." Besides death, I start to feel stress and fear. After rest Warrior jumps up and starts to walk closer to doors we all follow him, he is our leader he is in our hearts. He reaches doors stops for a second, he exhales and opens doors......

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm new to Role Playing and I hope people will help me to join this new play style for me. I very much want to apologize for my English if it's somehow wrong.
Welcome to the server!