Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Talah'dorei Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The note was scambled rather hastily, to be sure. Maureen did not have much time. She had consulted with a few Sin'dorei death knights - Talah'dore in their own rights - and assembled the results of a massive experiment. She was no longer in Dalaran, now in the catacombs of a mage's tower, writing in the dim light of a candle.

My dearest Jidaeo,

I come with great news for the Haven of the Talah'dorei! Or more even, the race itself.

My scientists have devised a way for female Talah'dorei to produce a few eggs, and then have them fertilized. For now, the sperm came from a captive High Elf - and nothing has been found concerning fertilizing male Talah'dorei. But we keep hope.

We'll have other problems later with the pregnancy itself. Nonetheless, during my departure, my team has dwindled a bit.

If you had a good biologist at hand, I would love to meet him or her right away.

Also. I have heard of a new city birthing up. We need to take it over, and fast.

I wish You well,

Maureen
The handwriting was neat, and coherent suggesting the author was not rushed nor was he anything but calm. The stationary was crisp, as if made to produce this letter itself.

Queen Maureen,

There is nothing more that I would like to see than one of my people acheive their goal. I told you I would do anything in my power to see you succeed. I would love to witness the Genesis of the New Talah'dorei. My body was well preserved, most of my living organs are functional, I thought this to be a set back but it has worked in my benefit before. If you need the seeds of a Talah'dorei. I am the elf, although I can't father a whole race I would do my part to ensure the Talah'dorei start with Noble blood. But I will not hand my seeds to unfit mothers.

To Answer your question I hear gnomes are the best at these types of procreation. I can easily acquire a gnome to bring your idea into fruition. I am unaware of this "new city" I will have my Spirit Council check it out. What is it's name, and where is it located? I am on my way to Dalaran, may your soul never suffer.

Nova.
[A small OOC disclaimer.]

[1) Most of Maureen's experiments are just tangible, yet faked proofs to harness and gather fundings. Some people believe it is a sort of cure for undeath, and while they'll likely chase her if they understand and believe, for now it's just a way to make people give money blindly.
2) Going along with this, the whole new race concept is just propaganda in Maureen's mind, in order to gather more followers. She might have to fake real results (getting a Sin'dorei born off two Sin'dorei), but it's just an argument to get people to join in her Haven. The other argument she has is that the Haven is a safe place for all DKs and Sin'dorei, with as goal power and wealth. But if they can find themselves reborn, then all the better.
3) The Legend of the Drows is, well, a legend. In-character, it would be the kind of story Kaldorei narrate to their oppsprings, and it has no genuine basises. Besides, Maureen twisted the story to fit the Sin'dorei. See this as a sort of religion she would be in the center, and which she would use to control people.
4) Talah'dorei are a race as far as game mechanics go, but like the Forsaken, aren't a genuine new race - just undead variations of said races. What happens and says ICly does not have to reflect the OOC truth.]