Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: More Letters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astus watches Jidaeo walk down the street, and giving a slight nod he heads to the tavern in Ratchet. He asks for some parchment, is asked for five copper, and then sits down to write.

To Nova,
After our conversation you handed me a card stating how to contact you more privately. I believe the matter arranged was, I shall use my...well I shall repair you and anyone you wish when their bodies begin to fail them, in exchange you will provide me will a safe place to practice my arts and delve deeper into its secrets. Something I wish to know, where is it that I should meet you? What things should I know and when should I expect to learn more about our arrangement.

'Zendris Longstride.'

Astus sighs. He only signed with that name because he could not let anyone who might intercept such a letter read its contents and know him...regardless, this was the name he gave to the man, so he was sure he'd understand his predicament. With that he places it gently in the mailbox, sits down next to Reigen on the wooden fence outside Ratchet's Inn and stares at the sky till he falls asleep.
The Letter returned is of a quality stationary the words written finely with dark ink.

Mr. Longstride.

Your services will become irreplaceable in the near future. As one of my investments is in the Talah'dorei. The children of Death. I am working with someone very wise who will be an influential player in the near future. Her goal is to unite all Elven Death Knights, and then later all Death knights period for a safe Haven for our misunderstood people. I am certain we will be able to use your talents to the fullest. Come to my estate we can speak on more.

Nova
(( This letter was written before Astus was brutally murdered. ))

It is written on the back of Jidaeo's reply.

Dear Nova,
This does sound like a great opportunity, these Children of Death, and I am quite sure my talents will be of use. I will come to your Estate, I do believe it won't be that hard to find, if I am right, however I am not quite sure what time you would be available. I might stop by, but is there a particular time you'd like me to come?
Zendris Longstride
((I think Seu asked me to write this so it can be delivered))

Dear boss guy or whatever,
We have the elf you're looking for. She is on our ship. If you want to retrieve her, I'd like it if we could negotiate it out first-hand. She was not an easy catch. Take this seal and show it to one of our mages in the bay. They'll teleport you to our ship.

Signed,

Skipper, captain of the Black Rose crew.

Seal is attached, resembling the crew's flag:

[Image: blackroseemblem.png]

((Teleporting mages are NPCs that Skipper employs; don't have to search out an actual mage. Also a character warning for kidnapping, as we do have Reigen but we're going to try and hold Jideao ransom until we get a certain sum of gold that he can likely pay off))
(( Who is this sent to? ))