Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DannieRay`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Good day everyone, i'm Dannie and i'm a Student in Computer Science Engineering. I'm 21 and a half years old at this moment.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
i was born and live in Chile, South America. My primary language is actually Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Back in High School i had a group of Friends who were avid roleplayers, we had a long going DnD Campaign, they decided to try World of Warcraft and i jumped board.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I literally searched WoW roleplaying server in google. I missed the roleplaying aspect of it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm a very open minded kind of player, i can find myself enjoying all types of roleplay but its preference basically depends on my mood, i could say i'm a fairly versatile player

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer the Alliance Races, mainly because i enjoy their cities more. My Favourite Class is the Shaman but i don't particularly like the Draenei, especially the Male kind.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good Roleplaying fun, nothing more, nothing less.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, i've come across a lot of annoying players lacking that feature in other servers. It really gets in my nerves, hopefully here it's enforced to effectiveness.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It wasn't your typical monday, today there certainly was something different. It wasn't the fact that it was a holiday and thus no classes at university or that was actually served breakfast in bed. This Monday brought in something very special and dear to me, this monday wasn't only the start of the week but the start of something far greater. Today is the day when i decided to re-open the gates to a whole new world, a world were imagination can make even the wildest dreams and fantasies become real, even if it's just for a short space of time.

I'm not asking you to understand, approve or share my views on this, but i can assure you one thing....

Today is not the day were i started on drugs, and it's certainly not the day i went crazy, today is the day i'm reunited with an old love of mine and that makes it rather special, as the flames of an old passion are re-ignited illuminating the path ahead.

Passion is a rather complicated thing, as it can change the entire perspective in which you see life, or in my case the world. The World......

of Warcraft.

Long live Roleplaying!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm a bit confused with the modifications to the WoW Experience used in the server, despite having read a lot of information in the F.A.Q, rules and such i'm still not sure how the actual game mechanics are used (if at all) towards roleplaying.
Welcome welcome!

Lok'tar! Your intro to the server has been approved and we hope to see you soon! If you have not, feel free to look over the rules, F.A.Q., and the wiki. When you log on for the first time in-game, be sure to atleast /join chat.

Now about your question, if you mean mechanics such as spells some eplls are only give to prestige classes (which are currently underwork). such abilities would be like a farseer has feral spirits, a berserker would have titan's grip. Ect... If you were wondering more on health/mana mechanics. If you ever do fight you would usually go over the HP standard with whoever you duel. As for mana, we just trust you to decide when your character is just too tired to cast any more for the day.

If you have any more questions or I didn't exactly awnser it the way you inteneded, feel free to reply here or PM me, best of luck!