Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Assassin Trainer for Eledwyn Waters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My character Eledwyn Waters needs an Assassin trainer. She is already approved, so no need worrying on that. So please, reply.
Prestiges are still closed, are they not? So I think it'd just be wasted efforts for a prestige, unless you just want some RP out of it.
I thought with the new system out... wait... Prestiges are closed? x_x
The new prestige system didn't work as intended. My guess is people started taking prestiges for RP's sake and just took whatever prestiges they could simply because. . .Well. . .They could.
Aww! That is no fun! Eledwyn is meant to be an Assassin. You saying that I cannot get a trainer because people are sort of abusing their prestige rights?
Yes. That's entirely what's being said.
Blah, I've rolled a character or two for prestiges because, well, I really just -love- said prestige class. Not just because I can prestige, but because I really enjoy the thought of playing that class. I personally believe that that is the way it should be done. But, that may just be me.
Ah. Okay then. I will wait until a decision has been made on the whole Prestige class thingy.
Well, Coriv is soon done with his prestige story-line (ICly, he is done - but I haven't finished the posts). I began the storyline before they closed prestige.
When I'm done, I might be able to help. He will only train her if she is willing to fight for justice though, seeing as he is Chaotic Good.