Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: lafren`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I started to play WoW 3 years ago in global server. I started ant RPPVP server. I realy liked RP so I created Human Rogue and started RPing

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Lithuania. My primary language is lithuanian but I speak English pretty well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I read about it in games magazine and then created 10 days free trial account.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted to do some RP so I typed "wow rp private" on google and i found this server

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Every kind of roleplaying

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf/ Rogue , becouse belfs look arrogant and I like misterious classes

What are your expectations of this server?:
To do some good RPing ofcourse!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I dont like when other people feel overpowered or godmoded. I think this rule is the best.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
One day in magical city called Dalaran lived a family. Everyone in the family had some magical powers exept one. He was the youngest son of two kids. His name was Nazhg. His parents were a magicians, his brother had to be a paladin in the future. Everyone thought that Nazhg is week becouse i didnt have any magical powers so one day, when he was 15, he jumped to the ship which went to Stormwind, the capital of human race. He was sleeping in the ship when few merchants found him. They took him with them and went through the Azaroth. From city to city selling their goods to people. They were riding through the dark land called Deathlands when suddenly Defias Brotherhood attacked them. They killed all merchants and took Nazhg with them. They started to train him as one of them. They fought that in the future he will be one of the Defias Brotherhood's members. But one day when Nazhg was training with his new friends Stormwind's guards found them. They slayed everyone, but Nazhg escaped. Then he was 17. He runned away and noone has seen him for about 4 years now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope I will love this server!
Welcome welcome!

Lok'tar! Your intro to the server has been approved and we hope to see you soon! If you have not, feel free to look over the rules, F.A.Q., and the wiki. When you log on for the first time in-game, be sure to atleast /join chat.

I'm sure you'll love it here! Just be sure to dodge Kretol, I heard hes a noob...Please don't ban me.