Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Alranis`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I played on several servers so far, and enjoyed PvE aspects, as well as Roleplay. I think I'm a good RPer, but never quite got to test myself too much, so i am looking forward to RPing here and seeing how things work out :) .

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Serbia, so it's Serbian, but I speak fluent English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first started playing with a friend, but he moved away, and recently got out of it. I came here because I was intrigued by the RP factor of the game and I'd like to try it out.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google. I really don't know what else to say here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I've never had large choices, but I guess action and danger would be suited to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
An orc warrior. It's a classic Warcraft icon, one of the first ones which come to mind. Plus I'm experienced with the race and it's RP abilities.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect from other players to be warm and welcoming to a newbie RPer, who's trying to get into the game :).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd say Plagiarism and and Godmodding(I've had a particular past with Godmodding, and I'm glad this server doesn't allow it).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Gar'Gosh gazed into the distance, noticing the rising dust. Chuckling to himself, he continues his stroll down the Valley of Spirits, muttering words without hope of understanding. He smiled as two children came passing by, but the smile on his face was looking more as a deformed frown, as he just ate something rather disgusting. Shaking his head, the orc proceeded to the auctioneer, and listed through the items she had on sale. Sighing, he lowered the price on his own auctions to match up the market, and left, silently whistling a troll song. He waved at one of the mages in the auction house, and handed him 10 gold as he took a portal to Dalaran. "At last" he said silently as he stood afoot the flying citadel, "I am home.".

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

Lok'tar! Your intro to the server has been approved and we hope to see you soon! If you have not, feel free to look over the rules, F.A.Q., and the wiki. When you log on for the first time in-game, be sure to at least /join chat.