Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Obviously Evil Prestige
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is mainly made by my own laziness. From what I can tell, the truly obvious evil prestige classes are the Shadow Ascendent, the Felsworn, and the Necromancer. Are there any others?
Well it depends what your own opinion of evil is, I'd say pretty much any of them can be 'evil'.
Shadow Ascendants and Necromancers do not necessarily have to be "evil" so to speak; though resources on Felsworn say they do, what with how they become demons.
Fel-sworn will be, depending on the power they gain. Basically, if you start off lawfull good, your gonna slide down the scale one when you finish to lawfull neutral, and if you get more powerfull, you would slide to lawfull evil.

Anyway, there are no obviously evil ones. But almost all of them can be made evil in some way, much more imaginative to use one that isnt expected to be evil :)
Fel-sworn can be chaotic good, rather, any alignment (though good alignments are rare). However, the corruptive powers of fel magic take a great toll on their personality and their alignment, eventually shifting them to chaotic evil.
Besides those three classes mentioned, prestige classes that can be defined as 'evil' are:

Dark Ranger (For their undead state and pleasure in chaos and discord)
&
Lightslayer (For their undead state and hatred of Light, that which many perceive as good)

Prestige is closed at the moment though.

Hope that helped.
Like in real life, not only thieves can be evil/bad, but also any kind of men :)
Don't base your characters on alignment. They stink, they change, and they can't fully reflect you.

To most societies those classes will look evil, but keep in mind a Demon Hunter is, inherently, evil to many Kaldorei, and so on.
Generally agree, though its a good way of getting across the corruptive nature of the class by using allignment as a loose generalisation. Its impossible to be a felsworn who is lawfull good and stays perfectly lawfull good, for example.
Demon Hunters consider their cause good, and many others, while the path and sacrifices to get there are seen as evil.

That and a hunter can just go rogue, start drinking demon blood like crazy and killing everything and anything.
Graven One is evil also.
Graven One doesn't exist.

Rather, there isn't really any evil prestige, it's just how society judges you. Most Necromancers would be outright killed if anyone knew of their being. Fel-Sworn are KOS.

While you go to the Catacombs, they are well respected down there, and among the shady folk.

Evil and Good are useless terms in WoW, really. :3
Well, I think you could say, that Shadow-Hunter could also be evil, especially if they worshipp some special Loa.