Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: flametank2`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I'm more inclined to be distracted by things. For example, in retail wow, the highest level I could reach was 40. Once I got my mount, I lost interest in leveling and explored the aspect of Roleplaying in WoW. Before WoW, I was a roleplayer in Half Life 2 Deathmatch. There was a small community of Serious RPers and they taught me about Out Of Charater(OOC), In Charater(IC), Metagaming, Godmodding. And such... My first true RP experience in WoW was Echeloned WOW... Its amazing, But.... the downside was the players... Echeloned just let anybody in. But here in CotH.. I see that Its more strict that usual to register...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from singapore, therefore, my play timing would be different from other players. My primary language is English..

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Gameshop! Hehehe.. Joking... Well... Like I said in my introduction... I went retail, got bored after level 40, went to explore RP aspect of WoW... then ran out of money and went Private server surfing...

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google would be the answer most people give... I would give the same answer, but in true nature of a role playing player... "Nothing happens by accident. Everything is fated - Lufias"

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Family Roleplay, Huge Family Roleplays...
Can you not laugh at: "Meet John, He's your mother's uncle's wife's ex-husband's uncle's mother's ex-wife's ((10 minutes later)) grand father's adopted son." "*Dozed off*"

Mostly I prefer roleplays that are fun. Something that do not involve danger of Godmodding.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My Favourite is Human. Hey, I'm a Human arnt I?
Okay, I admit thats a stupid answer... But my main charater data is :
Name: Lufias
Class: Warrior/Rouge(Depends)
Race: Human

I have been through alot of roleplays with this charater, some dont even make sense... but i decided "Its just fun, chronological ordering of events would just screw your Head -Lufias"
. So, I've been used to Roleplay using a human.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, Roleplaying enviroment, that all really.. Just a good roleplaying enviroment...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity... Thats a first i have ever heard of a rule like that, I cant stop laughing, but im not saying its a great rule. Its the one that really appeals to me in a hilarious way.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((An old RP I used to do ))
Name: Lufias
Class: Warrior/Rouge(Depends)
Race: Human

-Basement-

Lufias opens his eyes, looks around. "Woah. Wha--" drops his head back as the pain coursed its way through his head. Throbbing and pulsing. "Argh!" Lufias screams, as his hands swiftly grabs his head feeling for the source of the pain, apparently none.

Slightly opening his eyes, Lufias attempts to scan the area, seeing only a shadow engulfed by the light of the door way. "Who are you!" Lufias screams while still in a state of extreme pain. "Its me you moron!" his wife yelled back, clearly taking her time to walk to him. Cursing in his mind, Lufias mustered up his strength to get off the ground and stand. "Go away! I dont need y--" Lufias lost his balance, clearly still as drunk as a hermit.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hopefully i could make a contibution to the server...
Welcome welcome!

Lok'tar! Your intro to the server has been approved and we hope to see you soon! If you have not, feel free to look over the rules, F.A.Q., and the wiki. When you log on for the first time in-game, be sure to at least /join chat.