Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aeonic`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've played WoW for around two years now and I have a bit of knowledge in some classes and their playstyles - such as Druids, Shamans, Warriors and Death Knights. I'm a bit distracted and somewhat clumsy, but I enjoy playing. RPGs are my favourite genre, along with FPS and strategy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Brazil and my primary language is Portuguese. I lived in England for nearly two years and I spend most of the time reading in English, so I can say that I am rather fluent, although sometimes I trouble with some spellings and pronunciations.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was in a computer school when I discovered Warcraft 3. It was really interesting - I kept playing the first two levels of the human campaign, imagining what happened to Arthas and the orcs after those levels. My teacher gave me the game and I started playing it. Took me a few years to risk playing WoW, but I really enjoyed it. I also played Warcraft 1 and 2 for the sake of curiosity.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I play on a normal server - where everyone wants easy money, easy items and honor, and cursing anyone who doesn't have PvP sets. I found this server on Google, as I had an urge to try to RP at least once.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To tell the truth, I enjoy RP'ing everywhere - such as yelling "For the Horde!" every time I go to battle or greeting everyone that comes nearby. With a lot of people it might get confusing, but it's more realistic (at least in the game's world).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have a favourite, although I enjoy the Troll's way of speaking and the Orcs' history. Any class and race appeals me, as I like to imagine.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find people who do respect what this server is for and that it is full of mature people, willing to trade Warcraft lore.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The enforcing of respect and roleplay is what appeals me the most. It's essential, not only here, but in life as well.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will write one later, as I'll write it about my character and I haven't decided which one I will create.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing for now. Thanks for the attention.
Welcome welcome!

Lok'tar! Your intro to the server has been approved and we hope to see you soon! If you have not, feel free to look over the rules, F.A.Q., and the wiki. When you log on for the first time in-game, be sure to at least /join chat.