Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Armor level restrictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, this has been bugging me for some time. I absolutely love digging through the gear choices and getting right to the RP when I make a character first, but...I see a problem. Some classes require reaching level 20 to get most of the gear designed for that class. I.e.- paladins for plate. This really seems to get in the way of RP for me, and generally makes me go :x at the thought. Is there any way that the level requirements can either be a- lowered or b- removed entirely? I'm sure I'm not the only one bothered by this....:(
As you're no doubt aware, the level for plate was already dropped from 40 to 20. Due to a few factors not being a concern now, and since a few folks have brought this up (again) before, I'll consider removing the level requirement, or dropping it down further.

(Posted via my phone)
I've never minded taking an hour of my time to level to 20. It's not a terrible hurdle, really.
I hate leveling, but that's just my lazyness speaking. X.x
I was aware, Kretol. And I didn't realize it had been brought up before D: sorry about that.