Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Fabulous Feedback - Tress, Fin, Don, and Others
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm coming up on my one year anniversary here on CotH, and in that time I've made a LOT of characters, and RP'd with a LOT of different people. I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly, but it's usually pretty hard to see it in yourself; Thankfully I have you guys to help me though :wink:.

My most played characters in the past few months have been: Don Bronco, Kaz, Thraze, Awak, Renorien, Ashteran, Ross, and Khork. For those of you who knew me way back when I first started here, I played Aeranor, Ronae, and Narn of the Commoner's Party quite a bit. If I recall correctly, Ronae was actually one of the founding members of the first Aula Arcanum. Any way, before I get off topic reminiscing, I guess I should let you guys say what y'all gotta say.
I liked Don Branco the most! I just thought the rancher rp was one of the uniquest ones I've ever seen come up with, along with Neptulon!
I try to add a little flavor to each of my characters... People say that RPing your common man can be an interesting RP experience, but I figured throwing in guns, Outland, Tanaris, and a bunch of demons might make the experience just THAT much better.

Any who, thanks for the speedy reply! :)
I miss Don :( Screw you and your busy schedule. Thraze is horribly amazing, don't think I've had much experience with the others. Except Kaz. Too bad his emo mask story never took off. xD
Yeah... He got a bit preoccupied with being dead. xD
Thraze. I hated him. Hated him. Your RP is terrible. I wish you would go away.

Spoiler:
I'M JUST PULLIN' YOUR TAIL.
Oh my god! I forgot ALL about that. That solid hour and a half or so of Thraze annoying everyone on the whole island was ridiculous. Panty raids, screaming, and forcing anyone who decided to fight him to literally crit themselves in the face. xD
Only gotten a chance to RP with Don really, and I say, you can pull off the accent quite well. :3
I always found you fun for troll rp :B I do miss Boss Ross, and I am hoping that the Southseas will pick up again.

I'm not good with being constructive, so I will just say every time we've rped it's been buckets of fun xD
I'm gonna bump this thread like a gangsta' bumpin' his music down the road with his subs.
Here's feedback. BE ON MORE. ;p
It's not my fault I have bad grades!

Oh... Wait. :3
Gonna bump this, and maybe get some more feedback now that I'm a bit more active. Recently played characters are;

Abel
Fin'thori
Ashteran
Nadir
Don
Gor'kash
Don Bronco needs to come back, Demi needs to beat his ass more. Let alone increase their work with guns, because Demi still sucks with them. Oh, and the old fruit will beat Don's ass for dying.
Hah, don't worry, Don's around. Probably off sulking in Outland or something!

In any case, I'd like some feedback, but rather on my new Helper status. What do YOU as fellow players feel that I (Or just general tips to the Helper team) could do with my current position to make CotH better? How do you think I'm doing as an individual, as far as my Helper status is concerned? Feedback on one of my many characters (check my sig!) is always appreciated as well though.
Pages: 1 2