Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Burningvice`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a stay at home father of a 3 year old son and a 5 year old son. I used to be a big RPer when I was younger and I will like to get back into the swing of things.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The united states of america and I speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to play Warcraft: Orcs vs Humans and the rest of the Warcraft RTS games.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found it by googling. I play on other servers, but this is the only RP server, I kind of want a change from leveling just to do end game without my characters having a back story.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I honestly like a lot of long term RPs, but for now, I am interested in Tavern RP and Group RPs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It has to be a Troll Mage. I personally like the whole back story with the trolls and their religious views of worshiping animal gods. Mages are just a personal favorite of mine, being able to control the elements in such a way.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Personally, I am hoping to find a rich Roleplaying community that takes the game seriously.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about grammar and proper punctuation, I have seen it many times that a player forgets to use any punctuation and it kind of gets irritating after a while.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will fill this out at a later date if that is alright.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am looking forward to being a part of an active RP community, see you in game.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^