Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Worgen's into.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Completely rewritten)

So, there is talk of Cata coming to Coth, some are excited, others are not, and some are in the halfway section. I happen to be in the halfway mark, but I'm willing to give it all a chance. And thus, I plan on making an event that has to do with the quest chain for the Worgen, and making a guild and such at the end. Undead and Night Elves are encouraged to join, seeing as though both are important in the quest chain itself. I'm sure we could find a way to combine the two.
And if all goes well, it'll hopefully be at 2 p.m. pacific time.
I'm supposing it will take weeks or months for those features to be available in Private Servers.
That said, when it does happen, I'd love to take part in this!
Well, theoretically, the Forsaken actually break down the wall don't they?
Well don't the Night Elf's come to there aid? I never could find the full info on it.
Alright. So when Cataclysm comes to COTH, we'll get this going.
My god.. I forgot I had this post. Well, there has been talk of updating to Cata recently, so why not bring this back out!? I'll revise it into a proper event if people like the idea.
Quick edit, I dunno if that'll help or not /shrug.
I think that's more a rumor now than anything, most of the working versions of cata require certain cores, which can be a pain. This probably stems from Kretol asking for pictures of people's files from certain versions of Cata... but who knows why he's doing that, aside from Kretol.

I don't wanna be negative, but... I also think bull-rushing an idea like this without there being any indication that CoTH will move to Cata isn't a good idea.
(03-06-2012, 11:53 AM)Rensin Wrote: [ -> ]I don't wanna be negative, but... I also think bull-rushing an idea like this without there being any indication that CoTH will move to Cata isn't a good idea.

Rensin is correct here. I hate to rain on any parades, but our future engagement to Cata is something that shouldn't be ran with until the staff formally announces a planned change. After which, you are free to pitch event and guild ideas, but until then, it will do no good rushing in to something we thought was coming almost (or over?) a year ago.
Ah, fair enough. If Cata does come, then I shall (hopefully) still be here t run this event. But yeah, it is a bad idea to rush into this.