Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Woo! I'm back, and better than ever!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey my lovely CoTH community. It is I, Tsviet, and I'm back after what a rather long time.
A lot of things has changed (big move, new job, etc.) but now I'm back, and ready to start up some RPing again :D

I've missed you guys :mrgreen:
Welcome back!
Welcome back! Hope you like all the new things you probably missed, like .scale command, .addrpitem, and all that other cool stuff.
Spiralin Wrote:Welcome back! Hope you like all the new things you probably missed, like .scale command, .addrpitem, and all that other cool stuff.

Currently having some issues with my realmlist.wtf - changed it and nothing happens; deleted it and I keep logging onto to the blizz and starts updating to 4.0. (3.3.5a)

.. but do fill me in :D
Yay. More peeps!
Okay the new scale command is for character heights, instead of every character running around the same exact size, we can change their heights according to what they'd actually be.

This is how it works.

Kretol Wrote:Alright!

People can now use the .scale command to set their own height, using a value anywhere between 0.9 and 1.1. Keep in mind that you can change your scale only FIVE TIMES after initially setting it. This will be bumped up to 10 times after the next restart, but for now, be careful when trying to choose a size.

Edit: And yes, the value does stick permanently.

Here's a link to the converter.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=22519

Here's a link to all the commands we have ig, that I just recently found.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=22082&p=159004&hilit=addrpitem#p159004

I remember you! O:
Welcome back! ^_^ Even though I don't know you... :P :D