Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: blackwolf9`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Laura. I am a 22 year old female PC gamer. I am married and have no kids, just one cat. I live in an apartment complex and aspire to be a 3d model designer for the gaming industry.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from USA, Alabama on the Northeast side. My primary language is English and I know no other.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been with the Warcraft series since I was very young. I have all of the games and some other the other games Blizzard produced that my husband showed me. I have been a huge fan of the lore since the first game Orcs and Humans. I have most all of the books and the Sunwell manga. I have been playing the World of Warcraft since about 6 months to a year after the release of the game. On and off of course.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have always loved the RP element since I played Dungeons and Dragons with my siblings and Dad. I also have played the World of Darkness pen and paper RPG with my sister and her friends. I played, for a time, on a website called Silvercrossings.net until it became dead. The RP servers on retail are full of children and perverts, unfortunalty. I read all of your rules and strict guidelines and I like what I see here. This screening process just further proves that this server is quality, not quantity.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy my roleplay as it comes to me. If, for example, I want a hardened character who has been through many battles I will roleplay one as such and dedicate it to this attitude. I guess I am more of a relaxed type of roleplayer though, since I don't really enjoy much fighting and chaos. I like to surround myself with friends and family, and then to enjoy it as it comes to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class combination would have to be a Draenei Shaman. The reasoning being Draenei are a very noble race. A lot did not like the return of this race, since they had died out, but I was excited. Even in their coming they caused devistation to the areas around them, but took the blame in stride. They have always done what they must in the most honorable way possible. The reason for the Shaman class choice is the communing with nature.
Combining the race od Draenei and the class of Shaman, it creates a very noble and respected person. Even in ancient, and not so ancient, times Shamans were reveared and respected for being close to the spirits of nature.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I mostly expect to have a fun and enriching experience with other roleplayers like myself. Who only want a slice of what the world can no longer deliver without constant isses and conflict. Not everything can be without conflict, but at least I can tell you all have taken great lengths to try to prevent this.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
As far as my most favorite rule, it would have to be Maturity. I have always judged others by their actions. Not by age, ethnicity, or even language. If you wish to be treated with respect, first you must respect yourself enough not to throw your problems on other's shoulders.
Or even just ruin another's day because you had a bad day. To expect Maturity is to expect everyone to rexpect others in a way that you wish to be respected and treated. The good old Golden Rule that seems to have disappeared and have been forgotten.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I have no outstanding stories for the World of Warcraft since the RP servers I attempted to play on were.... less than favorable. Here is a passage that i wrote for a character on City of Heroes, as a villian. It goes with the story for my husband as well. Forgive the shortness please since this was able to be viewed by other players i wished to keep it short.
Here it is:
Having died into slavery, the Lord of Hell as her master, the first years of her re-birth were not her own. The unwilling slave of the Lord of the Pitt she wandered from slaughter to slaughter with her husband, even in death, Master Shadowmane of the House of Shadowmane. Having come across a powerful stranger in their travels, they were beaten ruthlessly.
This stranger took pity on the couple, and broke them free from their eternal servitude. In return, the couple laughed at the generosity of the fool and turned their new powers on him. For you see, the House of Shadowmane knowingly give themselves to their masters in return for unlimited power. They lurk, just waiting for the chance to be free.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thank you for taking the time to review my application to your server!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^