Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vonjo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, hello! I'm a 19 year old student and I'd like to join this server!
I've got in to World of Warcraft about a year ago and it bought my love ever since. I'd describe myself as a casual, laid back type of player who enjoys taking a good laugh out of all of it and just have a good time not in any one else's expense, of course.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Currently I am studying in England although I am from a country called Lithuania and my primary language is lithuanian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A few of my friends at the time were warcraft players and they were inviting me to join them ever since they started and for years I fought back the temptation, but of course it got to me. Checked it out, loved it, got in to it.
What got me in to RP is the lack of the whole World of Warcraft story and lore behind in just constant raiding and so I discovered to my fullest of joys the concept of RP and it was just what I was looking for.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
One day I decided that I wouldn't mind being a middle-aged troll thing with a spear and a bow so I jumped to the conclusion that a nice cup of RP is needed. Typed something on google and wiggled myself in to this site. Loved the whole refined attitude of it and decided that I should give it a good go!... After about 3 months here I am!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I particulary enjoy laid back RP, i just can't get enough of it. I find it relaxing just sating around and talking about absolute guff. I don't run away from action though, but I solve it in my own 'taking a good piss out of it all' manner...Or just by legging it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll hunter. It's just how it must be isn't it? It's just... The perfect combination.
RPing a troll just fits my every need for laid back RP. Big, ill-mannered, yet always with an advice in his pocket and a slap over the back of the head for incompetence is what a troll is and I just can't get enough of their absolute coolness.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't have high expectations for this server, I just want to find a fun community here and improve my english because I find such an act of social interaction a good way to do that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well, I did make up a story for my troll Vonjo, but it's quite long so I'll just give a small bit of it.

<...And so da litta' trollse' by da name of Vonjo and two of 'is friendse' be taken out of da village, blindfolded by deir faddas, in to da far end of da Desolace were dey be neva dreamin of goin' and neva wantin' ta be goin', but now it be da time wen dey be needin' ta prove demselves to all of da trollse' dat dey be da part of da whole, da part of da tribe! Long da litta ones be travelin' on da shoulda' of deir faddas, but now dey be stoppin' in da middle of nowere. Da trollse' men dropped 'em off and immidietly be runnin' away all in different directions. Da children be scared and only afta da few minutes dey be darin' ta remove deir blindfolds. Nottin' but deir faddas spears were next to dem, even ta big to wield fo' suc' litta' trollse'. Dey looked around and dey be not knowin' were dey be, dis be a new world ta dem. Da unfortunate trollsies be pickin' up da spears and so da trial be begginin'... "Make ya way back 'ome and ya be a part of us... Die and ya be forgotten." Dese words of da elda' were da only ting in Vonjo's 'ead at da time, 'e looked at da oder shakin' outta' fear and cryin' trollse' and proceeded ta walk, soon dey followed, but no one be knowin' wat danga' all of dem be in troug' da journey...>

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'd like to add that I am really looking forward to join this community, if I will be given permission of course, and to improve myself as an RPer and even, as I stated before, to improve my english.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^