Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: bullet07`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am pretty relaxed when playing. Most of my time when playing on retail i usually just sat around at the bank jumping around while talking to others, helping those who have a question on trade/general chat or good old just talking with people on your friends list. I'd like to think I am quite the friendly player, who never really gets mad/upset over anything especially small things.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am Brazilian; However, I moved to the U.S at a small age and was alphabetized in English.
Primary language - English
Fluent in Portuguese and Spanish as well

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Growing up I played the RTS Warcraft games. I ended up knowing the story and then had come along. At the time i did not have broadband yet however when we got it a few months later a friend showed me WoW and i decided to give it a shot and got hooked on it. I began playing wow about two months before Burning Crusade release.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google search "rp wow private server" you guys were the first link. clicked
I read around on your site, then google searched "Conquest of the Horde"
and looked around for some reviews or comments
Based of from what I read and the image you guys perceive on your website i
was quite interested and felt that i would have a great time here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'd have to go with relaxing roleplay. I don't mind just standing on one spot or being in a small general area and just having some good roleplay with others around, for example: roleplaying in an inn. Although, I like some drama from time to time just to spice up somethings.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Gnome/Warlock. I enjoy gnomes the fact that their small and can quite follow up to the well said quote "size doesn't matter." Tiny little beings that can pack a punch especially being a warlock, which at the time were pretty overpowered. They turned out great for RP as well taken off the fact that on my server people weren't to fond of gnomes since people would go around and make gnomes and roleplay as little begging children.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a great roleplaying experience. I have originated in a role playing server in retail version of World of Warcraft. At first i was not quite so sure on what it was but through time i ended up going to "Goldshire" and
loved it, ended up easily spending hours and hours just roleplaying in "Goldshire". Its been quite a bit since I have done that especially since WoW rp servers just isnt really rp anymore; therefore, Im eagered to roleplay on this dedicated server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
kick suspensions and ban, I feel its great because it would maintain order in the game so that people just don't start doing what they want and ruin the experience for others

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The grueling winds howl amongst the misty night. Leafs scatter with fear as they are carried along with such forces. Little Timmy has never witnessed such a time, so he pulls the blankets and hides himself with fear of the
horrifying sounds. He thinks to himself "why such a night for what has someone done to give such a temper with mother nature. It seems almost like she doesn't rest nor stop till revenge has taken its place, and thus will
she be merciful?" The sounds of what almost seems like pebbles hitting against his window begins. Timmy dares not to look outside and see such a dreaded sight; however the young boys curiosity grows deep. He slowly
drives himself up from bed towards the window. he peaks out the window and notices the oddest thing: the weather is only in a small area of where a tall firm tree stands. Although, as odd as it seems the boy understood
everything and the smallest grin on his face occurred when it was made known unto him. Mother nature is putting this marvelous tree into its trials of strength. The same young boy sits on his wooden chair looking at
his two beautiful children laying down in bed on a similar night, and thus he shares his wise words "everything at some time will get put through their trial, and this trial will test all they have and all they've prepared, for its more of an endurance trial then a spelling bee or a
sports game." Timmy stands and as he walks out the room says "good night and be strong for at some point your time will come and i just hope you can stand firm and tall as the trees"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Can't wait to start =)
Welcome!