Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kr0fnica`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My real name is Luka. I'm a regular gamer. Playing games is a hobby to me. I like many genres of videogames including MMORPG's.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Serbia. My primary language is, well, Serbian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I heard of the series from my cousin in 2003 (Warcraft 3) and I have been a fan ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My cousin told me of this server. He plays here and he says it's a good RP server, so...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like tavern roleplay, nice for telling tales and hanging out with allies.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are Orcs. They are honorable and misunderstood and it's pretty fun to roleplay as them. I like the Warrior class, 'cause there's nothing better than good ol' fashioned toe-to-toe fight.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think it's going to be fun. From what I've seen, it looks pretty cool.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and Maturity. Those are the ingredients to a good time.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Long time ago, there was a mage called Athor. He used to be avoided by the public, and people thought of him as an insane, old, heartless fool. One day, he walked into a village which was not far from his tower, he wanted to trade with the peasants but everyone avoided him. Enraged, he threw a curse on them all, everyone turned into various animals. A hero was passing by when he noticed what happened. He asked the mage what was wrong, but the mage told him to leave before he joins the villagers. The hero said he'd be forced to kill the mage if he does not cooperate. The mage said "Bring it on!" and cast a fireball at the hero. The hero jumped to his left, dodging the fireball. He then lunged at the mage and put a sword to his throat. The mage cried out in fear and agreed to return the villagers to normal. When the villagers offered the hero a reward, he turned his back and said they need it more than he does. He walked away, and nobody knew his name...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, that is all. I hope I'll find myself playing for hours on the server.
Hello, and welcome!

I apologize for the time it took to approve your introduction. GMs have been a bit preoccupied, and while we have been able to still work in some parts of the forums, we've been a bit swamped in others.

When did you get into WoW? Was it around release, or sometime after? Also, being as English is a second language for you, do you prefer if people point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes?

Are there any other types of RP you enjoy? Adventurous? Battle or Fight RP?
Thank you for the warm welcome. :)

Quote:I apologize for the time it took to approve your introduction. GMs have been a bit preoccupied, and while we have been able to still work in some parts of the forums, we've been a bit swamped in others.
No worries. :wink:

I started playing WoW a month after Burning Crusade was released. Yes, I'd prefer if others players did correct me when I make a mistake, since I'm not really good at English. There's nothing wrong with it right now, because I usually ask other people's help when I'm writing a forum reply.

I also like adventure roleplay, yes. Traveling with a friend through the wilds doing stuff together is fun. :) I like battles too.