Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: XLightSaviorX`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am sometimes a shy player in the way i am usually nervous to talk to others during the game. Though when I do speak to others i try to be as nice a possible and pose no anger nor hostility to other players. I also play to have fun not always to win or be the best. Yet i do have my selfish moments.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States, and my primary/ only language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started with Warcraft III and over a 2 year period moved into World of Warcraft. I was able to drag my friend along with me. I basically started warcraft when I was 10, and move to World of warcraft at the age of twelve. At the moment I am 16.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server from a local friend of mine. His online name is Lohhawo. He is my best friend.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to have it mixed up a bit with both relaxation and Action at different moments. Also I am not a big crowd person. I do enjoy romance to but not to a great extent.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Ive always loved warriors. My first character was a Orc warrior named Grakor. I was not fond of hm for the first few levels, but later on a quick haircut and makeover changed all that. Ever since I hit 80 on the retail realm I have done nothing but loved warriors Pvp, Pve and RP wise.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just to be a nice place where I can recolect on RP after being away for so long.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No Godmoding: Is the biggest one I hate I cant stand people acting like an unstoppable abomination. That was the main reason I quit retail RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once in a small cottage in the woods of the Eastern Plaguelands. There was a small family named the Douragin's. Now unknown to them is there was a plague spreading. Familys had been disappearing and at first they though maybe some of the village people were moving away. Then one day Mr. Douragin left the house. The children watch as a slow fog rolled in and their father was slowly swept away by it. For hours and hours their father was gone. Supposedly going to ask for a few pitchers of milk from the near by farm. About 12 Hours into the day when the sun was finally setting. They see a figure in the setting darkness. The mother tells the children to wait inside as she goes to help the farther with the milk. The kids wait inside for seconds until they hear the terrifying screams of their mother that seem to have lasted hours even days. Slowly several figures approach the cottage. The kids in terror run to their mother and father's bedroom and hide under the bed. The door burst down and the kids begin to cry but all in the same trying to keep quite so they would not be found. the look around under the bed and see the feet of some type of beast. The beast stops in the bedroom. the kids hearts stop for what to them seemed like hours. Suddenly a hand shoots from the top of the bed down and plunges into one of the child's hearts. The other rolls out from under the bed and dashes toward the door. No time to look back but for ever step he took the beast was one behind him. He could feel the cold hand of death rush down his spine. He had done it made it to the door. But only to have a blade plunged deep into his gut. When the child looks up he burst into tears seeing that the murderer of him the one that had plunged the blade into him was his own mother. She presses one foot against him ripping the blade out of him with a rough grip. as the child drops and his vision fading he sees his father rushing full speed sword in hand. He jumps slashing down at the boys mother. She is struck in the shoulder. The boy's vision blackens and he goes Unconscious. In the background all hears is the clashing of blades and the roars of battle. The next day the boy wakes up in the Stormwind first aid center. He felt fine and looks down at his stomach a large scar is left. He remembers everything clearly but no sight of his family anywhere. This is where my story begins say's the boy.

By Tellidrin.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome!

XLightSaviorX Wrote:My first character was a Orc warrior named Grakor.

I am amused.