Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: bugzyboy`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing World of Warcraft for six years now, since the game came out. I played on retail for around three years before discovering the joys of Role-play, I did RP on retail for a short while, but quickly became bored of it so I started searching on the internet and discovered private servers dedicated to RP. I played majorly on EchelonedWoW but have been searching elsewhere since they were shut down.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I watched my father play the betas and quickly became interested. He bought me my copy for my birthday which was only a week after it came out. I havent stopped playing since. (well maybe for the occasional snack break ;3 )

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
After Echeloned was shut down I went back to retail RP with my friends for a little while. I got bored of it again and typed "world of warcraft private rp server" into google. That led me here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a good complex plotline more than anything. But I enjoy all of it, from taverns to kingdoms to just strolling through Elwynn Forest with my best friend.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is definitely the dwarves. I love their surly attitute and their affinity for beer, they are definitely my favorite race. As for class, it would be the rogue. I like the air of mystery that can surround a good rogue/assassin RPer, and if played well a rogue/assassin RPer can lead to plenty of...well...RP goodness!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find plenty of people here that share the same love for RP that I have, and I hope to RP here with my friends as well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love your PvP rules. I dealt with so many bad RPers on Echeloned that would attempt to kill everyone in sight for no feasible reason whatsoever! People would also lay waste to the NPCs in whatever town we were RPing in and it just wouldnt make the experience enjoyable.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Story of Aedis Solomon and his Three Brothers.

Aedis Solomon was born to two simple farmers, living within the safety of Elwynn Forest. They made their living off their vineyard and apple orchard, Aedis is the second of four sons, Gareth, the oldest, Darius and Joseph. He grew up in a modest home, his mother Kayla taught him what she knew of arithmetic when he was a boy, when he turned thirteen, Kayla cut the apron strings and turned him loose to his father, Percival, Aedis began working in the fields with his brother Gareth, who was now twenty-one, his father taught him what he knew of swordsmanship, as the Defias gang was growing in power in the forest, and thus he needed to protect himself from the bandits. His younger brother, Darius, three years his younger, join him in the fields upon his thirteenth birthday, they learned the ways of the plow and the blade from their father, and developed into strong young men, when Aedis turned twenty-one, he and Darius (now eighteen) struck off for Stormwind, their intention was to join the guard and make lives for themselves there. Gareth, now twenty-six, and Joseph, only fifteen, stayed home to assist their parents with the farm.

Aedis and Darius trained hard and slowly rose through the ranks. By the age of twenty-six Aedis was a Captain and Darius was a Lieutenant under his brother's command, he was initially stationed at the Westbrook Garrison, part of the reserve forces there, when he recieved word that Gareth and Joseph were headed north, into the Plaguelands, to learn the ways of the Paladins.

Aedis and Darius were deployed through the Dark Portal to combat the Burning Legion when the portal was reopened. For three long years they fought the demons and held Honor Hold. With the defeat of Illidan, Aedis and his men were recalled to Stormwind. There, they were all honored for their heroism in Outlands and were offered early retirements. They both accepted and returned to their old farm in Elwynn.

Upon arriving at their old home they both sensed something was amiss, the fields were devoid of crops and the livestock was long gone. By the side of the house a single haunting tombstone rested, the name Kayla was etched upon it. The men rushed within the house, looking for their father. There was nothing but a weathered, old note laying upon the dusty kitchen table. The note was a correspondence from the Argent Dawn. Gareth had been slain fighting the Scourge in the Plaguelands, and Joseph was missing, presumed dead, from the same raid that had killed their elder brother. Both men immediately gathered their belongings and made preparations for a journey to the Plaguelands, in the vain hope of finding their brother, and hopefully their father, who they knew had done the same stupid thing they were planning. -end Part 1

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How easy is it to obtain RP gear? Is their a mall of some sort or will I need to farm/quest for it?
Welcome!

bugzyboy Wrote:Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How easy is it to obtain RP gear? Is their a mall of some sort or will I need to farm/quest for it?

We have a ".addrpitem" command that allows you to add a statless version of any non-legendary weapon or armor to your inventory. This pretty much lets you get whatever look you happen to want, we hope.