Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bureik`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! I'm 18 years old, and I enjoy reading, writing, you know, anything creative. I'm considered laid-back and easy-going, and I tend to get along well with others. I'm rather reserved, in-character and out, but I do dabble in the forum conversations every now and then.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am a United States native resident, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft after an offline friend had suggested it to me. I had played EverQuest at the time, and I had always been interested in the Warcraft universe. When I had played EverQuest, I had delved into and researched the rather extensive lore of the game's universe, which was fascinating. As I began to play World of Warcraft more often, I started reading up on the game's lore and backstories. Although after reading the lore, I wasn't quite sure about some of the names and events listed in the history of Azeroth. I came to purchase Warcraft III and the subsequent expansion, so that I might be able to be more familiar with the Warcraft universe's history.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I sought out Conquest of the Horde after hearing a few positive remarks about the quality of roleplays hosted on this server, from former players perhaps. Before the previous server I had roleplayed on, EchelonedWow, was ordered to cease and desist, the roleplays on that server were rather lacking in quality. It seemed as if a majority of the population only joined the server because of the GM power privelidges. Seeing as how Conquest of the Horde is not a GM server, I hope to avoid that slight issue and engage in genuine quality roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
When it comes to roleplays, I consider myself flexible. I enjoy a wide range of roleplaying scenarios, although my most favorite would be the open-ended adventure or long-distance travel. That being said, I enjoy roleplaying in groups. I enjoy a bit of character development in each roleplay session, and a bit of action to keep the excitement flowing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Blood Elves would have to be my favorite race, simply because of the journey they had embarked on for thousands of years. I also find it somewhat tragic :: The exodus and exile of the Highborne, their growing and almost lethal addiction to the powers of the Sunwell, and the devastation and slaughter of their homeland by the Scourge. And after being brought to the brink of extinction, they were able to rise again and perservere through that seemingly overwhelming despair and hopelessness.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My only expectations of this server is that the roleplaying environment I encounter will be enjoyable, if anything. I haven't sampled the quality of the server, but I can be sure that I won't be disappointed.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
None of the rules individually appeal to me most. Instead, I find all the rules to be fair, just, and acceptable.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to please finish this section once I have decided to or to not aim for Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The only question I have is if this server is ONLY a Horde-faction server. Are Alliance races allowed to be played? I would just like to know, so as to avoid trouble in the future.
Hello, and welcome!

I apologize for the time it took to approve your introduction. GMs have been a bit preoccupied, and while we have been able to still work in some parts of the forums, we've been a bit swamped in others.

I presume you forgot to respond to the first question. Therefore, please edit your post to fill it in so we can learn a bit about you! If you are unable to edit it, then feel free to post it in a reply.

Also, you are indeed allowed to play Alliance! The name I had chosen was... more or less random, but I just wanted it to be Horde-ish in nature considering I'm a Horde fan. ;)
First of all, thank you so very much for accepting my introduction! I'm really excited to be able to play on this server! ^_^ I understand that you all have quite a few introductions to look over, so there's no need to apologize. :)

I'll get on editing my post (or at least trying), so I can answer the first question as soon as possible.

Again, thanks so much!