Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ensamvargen`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Oh, I never have a good way to start of this kind of thins but hey, I figure it's just to start somewhere and forget all small details that everyone will find out about later on.

I'm quite a bit of a music-aholic, I'm not myself without my headphones on my head and to be honest the world ain't it self without any music in my ears. I listen to most kinds of music, more or less.

At the moment I'm a student and my favourite subjects in school are maths and physics as well as art. Even though I'm not the best at doing homework I still manage the school quite well.

At the arty front I'm doing mostly "modern" art (I like street art, graffiti and Andy Warhol for example) and I'm a bit of a photographer and own a semi-pro fancy digital SLR with some lenses.

I began role playing 2 years ago (I think) at our local RP-club and the first game was Eon (a swedish rp-game) and I think that's still my favourite. Since then I have played some others to. Most recently I played Dragon Age.

Well, that's 'bout it I think.

I like ice cream!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm a Swede and therefore my primary language is Swedish. I know some English, can't say I'm good at it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had some friends that began playing 2006 so I kinda hooked up with them and I've been playing on the official servers some month every year since then. But I kinda miss the atmosphere the game had back in the days. I'm not sure what it is that I miss but I guess it's like the good nature that everyone seemed to have. I haven't played for more than half a year now, but I think I'll give it some months when cataclysm's out. And yea, I played with my friends on a PvP-server and I'm not into Warcraft lore at all, yet.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google ---> "WoW private rp server" ---> "Ohh, this one might be what I'm looking for." *click*

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I think the thing I like the most is being able to be a part of the world, just stroll around in the city, listening to what I hear with the ears of my character. I don't really enjoy being in the centre of attention while role playing but sometimes I try to and it more than often turn out to be really funny.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have to say druid as the class, I'm totally in love with the feeling that I've got of them, their ability to live in harmony with the world and the balance, their struggle to heal the scars others inflict onto it and remove the bad changes it can make to it self. The power to change into animals is really cool to.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope there is a place there I sometimes can log of from real life and be someone else in another world full of life and things happening (that's not totally boring like school).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. I liked the last part, "Heck, play along. Find a way to fit into THEIR story now and then.". I really like that. Maybe that's what I try to do, maybe.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A story you say. Well, I'm not sure I aim to be a Grunt but I'll let my tongue loose and see where it takes it.

There once were a man, nothing strange or anything, a ordinary man with a heart, soul and everything. He lived in a small cabin in a small wood, and one day while he sat on his steps, still quite young he saw a lady walk by. Thought to himself, "That lady was maybe the cutest thing I've seen in this world."

Later in his life, the man sat on his steps and saw a lady walk by. Having forgotten about her he suddenly felt that he just had seen the cutest thing in this world. So he saved his money to buy a red rose to this lady. Placing the red rose with a letter on the steps he sat and waited for here to pass by again.

The years went pass, and when the man, now with grey hair one day went to buy another red rose he walked pass the graveyard and saw that they were someone being buried. Suddenly curios he carefully moved closer, with a sudden pain in his chest he saw the most beautiful thing in this world laying pale in the chest.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I like chocolate too.
Hello, and welcome!

I apologize for the time it took to approve your introduction. GMs have been a bit preoccupied, and while we have been able to still work in some parts of the forums, we've been a bit swamped in others.

I will acquiesce that chocolate is good. Also, considering English is a second language, do you prefer if people may assist with spelling or grammatical errors?
Kretol Wrote:Also, considering English is a second language, do you prefer if people may assist with spelling or grammatical errors?

Yea, I'd like to get corrected, as I think I'll learn more that way.
*looks at your username*

Called it.

Good to see other swedes dropping in. c: Welcome to the server.
Loxmardin Wrote:Welcome to the server.

Thank you. :3 And good to hear that I'm not the only swede here. ^^