Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: armicron`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I am quite a responsible player. Usually I play more RTSs than MMOs, but I enjoy the contact with the other gamers in the MMOs. I am a student now, so I don't have that much time for games, but I still try to give myself this pleasure for one-two hours a day.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Bulgaria, therefore my primary language is Bulgarian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It actually happened quite some time ago (back in The Burning Crusade). A friend of mine introduced me to WoW and I liked it. Ever since, I have played on multiple private servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
As the above - a friend of mine told me about your server. It seemed like an interesting idea after all the crashing and smashing around other servers. And since I got sick and tired of all the leveling and raiding, I decided to try some RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am not quite sure yet, considering the fact that I haven't RPed in the WoW universe yet... I am new to this kind of gaming, so I don't know yet.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human priest. No idea why. I just enjoy playing this combo. The healing is what I always enjoyed the most... guess that's why I like the gameplay of human priests.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Honestly, no idea. I hope to enjoy roleplaying and I have been told that the staff are cool guys, so... I expect some fun times.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and tolerance. I just tend to get along with people, since I am open to everyone's believes and ideas. Everyone have their opinion and that's why others should respect them and be tolerant towards them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well... I am actually just back from the university right now and I am so tired that I can barely think... so I'd like to do this later. Thanks for understanding

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No... I believe I got everything figured out... if not, well, guess it will show up
Hello, and welcome!

I apologize for the time it took to approve your introduction. GMs have been a bit preoccupied, and while we have been able to still work in some parts of the forums, we've been a bit swamped in others.

Being as you have English as a second language, do you prefer if people assist with any spelling or grammatical errors you may make, or no?
Thank you for the answer. In matter of fact this will be very good if anyone can spend time to check me.