Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: shaman40`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I play world of warcraft from 2005 year. I am a very big fan of the blizzard company. I also know the lore of warcraft to perfection.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Bulgaria. My primary language is Bulgarian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I read a book at first , then I found the first game of warcraft. I got really exited and started to play all of them.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My friend told me about this server, his account name is PestilentDefiler. I also like RP servers and your server got my attenttion, because its very cool

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy being out in the wilderness, fishing with friends. I hate leveling and I love crafting stuff. You know, prof grinding and all that stuff. Too bad you can't get fishing 400 when you're level 10 and under(curse Blizzard's level limitations.)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Troll and my favorite class is shaman. Troll shaman is a very good combination because I like to play with casters , a lot , and I like the shaman.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect the server to be fun and to be full of funny people and guys who really like world of warcraft .

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
No, thanks.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I like to question if you let my friend PestilentDefiler to be my guide, he will teach me the ways of the Conguest of the Horde, please give him something as a reward, because I know lots of people that want a good RP server like yours.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
shaman40 Wrote:What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Too bad you can't get fishing 400 when you're level 10 and under(curse Blizzard's level limitations.)

Actually, here, you can. You just need an amount uncanny for the average peon to have.
Just to note - removed your real name from your intro. I don't want that put out in the public.