Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kwesi1337`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! i'm quite experienced when it comes to the game World of Warcraft. I've been playing it for about 2 years now, and i started (luckily) on the realm Argent Dawn, which suits me perfect, since i love roleplaying. And i've been roleplaying and raiding since...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My primary language is Danish, and i'm (funny enough) from Denmark, but i'm pretty good at english, even though that my grammar aint the best you'll find out there. But i hope it's good enough for you guys ;)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, my sister played it when i were younger, and i got interested, and then i tried it out, and i got addicted to it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, primarily it's because i'm searching for a entire server dedicated for the sake of Roleplaying. I know that Argent Dawn is a roleplaying-realm, but since i do not have that much money right now, i'd like to try it out here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It's kind of mixed up. I like it all basicly. it's couzy to sit at a tavern and roleplay, but still impulsive to go out and fight, and set your character at the risk of dying.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Every class has their weaknesses and their strong points, and i like them all, in different ways and perspectives.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Mature roleplay, kindness to new members, and fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that you need to introduce yourself, and that you need to check if we are 'approved' to join or not. Because it prevents lol-rpers, and small kids.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll do that later on, at some point.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello, and welcome!

I apologize for the time it took to approve your introduction. GMs have been a bit preoccupied, and while we have been able to still work in some parts of the forums, we've been a bit swamped in others.

One of the nice things about consistently utilizing a second language is that you can only get more skilled in it! That said, though, do you prefer if people assist with spelling or grammatical errors? Feel free to check our Articles & Guides section - there may be a few in there of interest that might help in that department as well!
Kretol Wrote:Hello, and welcome!

I apologize for the time it took to approve your introduction. GMs have been a bit preoccupied, and while we have been able to still work in some parts of the forums, we've been a bit swamped in others.

One of the nice things about consistently utilizing a second language is that you can only get more skilled in it! That said, though, do you prefer if people assist with spelling or grammatical errors? Feel free to check our Articles & Guides section - there may be a few in there of interest that might help in that department as well!

Hello!

No problem at all, i've been a bit busy too :-) And yes, if possible, i'd like to be corrected, and help me with my weak sides if possible :-)