Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Driven890`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing world of warcraft on and off for almost 4 years. I have several high level characters on the server Moon Guard (US); I've been in many guilds and have many friends which I still keep in contact with though I have not been playing retail. I love blizzards base story lines for their games; I'm always a sucker for the newest warcraft, starcraft, and diablo books. I play often, after work or school, when I'm most bored. I play when I feel like role playing. Which is most of the time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
North-east USA. I speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine and I used to play a variety of different free MMORPG's when we were younger. One day his cousin introduced him into WoW. He showed me the next day and we just started to slowly play. We created a few free trial accounts and played together until we decided to upgrade and play the full game. Since then we still play on and off.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've been wanting to play WoW again but don't feel like playing retail. I figured I'd give a private server a shot. I never thought of looking for a private RP server, I found you and everything looks cool to me, makes me excited to make a character and join the fun.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds, especially when one kind of role play leads into another then another, a whole line. I like role playing with crowds of people, thought pairs are also fun especially when you and the other person have similar story lines that you can mingle together.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As far as Alliance my favorite race is Night Elf, I like how they are a wise, powerful, and serious race. They have an extensive history and things are constantly changing for them. They shaped a lot of things on Azeroth and have some of the coolest and my most favorite leaders (Malfurion and Tyrande). As for Horde, I enjoy playing as Orcs most. Orcs can be role played through a variety of viewpoints and personalities. My favorite class is a warrior, I love the feeling of being a savage on the battle field and love to lead others into battle as well as lead them out.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be active and to push for good mature RP, though it looks to be good to me so far by just looking at the website and this whole process, it seems like it'd be effective in keeping out immature, unexperianced role players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like how Maturity is handled here. I believe, and always have believed, that immaturity anywhere (be it the work-place all the way to online activities) is just an annoyance and you may not be included in as much as you would be if you were mature, people will not respect you as much. It's unnecessary. Being mature is also key in role playing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome!