Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Discipter`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player... No hello? Greetings? Just cut to the chase?

Well alright.

Even though I have played this games since it came out in europe I never really excelled in anything, average-slow leveler, never had the patience to grind for pvp gear and as an end level healer I always topped the overhealing meter... Then there was my end-level tank... Let's not go there; story of many painful facebashings, asskickings and repeated wipes... So after I got kicked out of my friends raiding guild for standing up for myself because I was being mocked for my american accent and quoting bosses on skype ((<= that's my roleplayer blood right there :P)) without anyone (including my gf at that time) standing up for me I decided to start on an RP server, wasn't a good one but it was an rp server. Best few months of my wow life before the gankers came (rp-pvp) and almost every roleplayer ragequitted to another server or private server. Tried to pick up the remaining roleplay but it was a lost cause so I decided to quite WoW... Haha, foolish me.

Guess that's more like a past experience kind of thing right...

As a player I love leveling and all the questlines that accompany it. I have always made my own talent builds wich always came very close to the "official" build so I guess I'm kinda good at that. I dislike the idea of wrapping up 10 (or even 25) people, just to do the same rotation over and over and over again just to get better loot to beat stronger bosses to get better loot to defeat better bosses, yadda yadda yadda. You get my point.

And I guess I have trouble to stop once I start typing :P

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Netherlands. Speak dutch and english but I am absolutely disgusted by the dutch accent. Believe you me, it makes your damn ears bleed.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of me at that time was like "Hey! You should try this game" so I did. We all know what happens afterward...

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I googled private rp servers and this one was one of the first that came up, basically when it stated on how much you were against lol-rp and lorelolling I was sold.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can enjoy pretty much any roleplay but especially combat. What do often occurs is that my characters often make only two or three really good friends, rather than getting along with bigger crowds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My normal wow-account is packed with primarily the vannila long-eared. Class based I don't really care much, as long as it fits the character I roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To just have some nice rolplay sessions once or twice a week without night elves callas "Saphraxxas", streetrobbers that try to ambush a person in the middle of cathedral square, and all the ooc drama about gankers and the like.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Roleplaying, especially the "As Grakor puts it" part.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Can the first answer double as my story? :D

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Oi! Yes, we like to get right down to it when introductions are being submitted. ;)

Also, I cannot imagine people getting on your case for quoting bosses on Skype. I'm presuming you meant imitating them on the voice chat? That's always fun.

It seems you'd get along well with Grak, now that you mention his specific section under the RP rule - he has the same frame of mind when it comes to raiding to get better loot to raid better to get better loot (etc etc etc) with no clear goal.

Lastly, I'm afraid you will have to have a separate story! But, rest assured; perhaps you'll end up making one in a storyline post later on down the line!