Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: liger99`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Ken and i am 20 years old. I am currently going to Georgia Tech and I am studying to become an engineer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States of America, and i speak English with a small knowledge of Spanish and Italian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One of my cousins had bought the game when it first came out and he had me make a character on his account.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have grown tired of PvP and PvE on the normal servers so i have been searching for a good RP realm and i looked on Google and this server was the first to show up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly like the fighting and action aspect, but every now and then its nice to go to a calm tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I think my favorite class would have to be priest and I'm stuck in between Human and Blood Elf. The priest is my favorite class because it is versatile and they are one of the foremost servants of the Light.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hoping to find a good Role playing server where all the players understand their Characters and at least the basic lore.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the language rule. Its so hard now to find players who use correct and proper grammar while playing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The man stood on the edge of the woods and peered into the dark folds of trees. He wondered if the people who entered ever left, or if they left did they desire to return. The wind picked up and his cloak flapped on the angry breeze. In contemplation of entrance the man hears the noise of a branch breaking. Quickly he places his hand on the hilt of his trusty sword. Out from the woods emerges a large bear. It starts to walk away from the man almost like it hadn't noticed him yet. The man quietly draws his sword and slowly moves int the direction of the great beast. He almost makes it to the bear without confrontation yet when he was about 15 feet away he kicks a rock. The bear hears the noise and turns around to look directly at the man. Man and Beast stare eye to eye for a minute. The bear makes the first move by standing on its back legs showing the human its not afraid. The man feeling a connection to the bear takes his sword and stabs it into the ground. The bear looks slightly confused at the actions of the man. Speaking out into the cold the man says "hello brother bear my name is Alexander Varnias, i am not here to hurt you." Sitting on it back legs for another minute the bear cocks his head in confusion. "Come do not be afraid i wont hurt you," says Alexander in a clam tone. After a second of contemplation the bear leans back down on all fours and sniffs the air near Alexander. Walking slowly to the bear Alexander makes sure to make no sudden movements. After about fifteen minutes of sniffing the bear walks over to Alexander and places his head on Alexander's hand. Alexander smiles and says, "i know that we will be good friends." Soon after Alexander and the bear head off into the woods on their way to Alexander's house.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.