Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hey you, anyone actually.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seu sits on the balcony of the inn working feverishly with ink and a reed. He gets up and looks at the paper with rather unisightly runes and sploshes of ink everywhere, with satisfaction. He folds it in a rag and ties it on to the hatchling.

The letter reads:-

"Blue eyes,

The group of pink skins I hired have captured the elf, Reigen.

I checked the elf on their ship.

There be a problem, though. The captain, Skipper, be going back on the deal. She be wanting to meet you first. They won't give me the elf until they meet you.

I smell a trap.

I can't see any way other you meeting them-- Seems to me that they want more money, want to form alliance with you or be working for third party.

We got some options though. You can come here ^with body guards^ and we can meet them, hoping they don't shit on us that it is not a trap.

Or you could send some other elf as the boss 'cause I ain't told anything about you to them.

We can also lay siege to the ship. I know a group, Janeiro Society, they be hating Skipper and her boys, we could hire them to capture the elf from this ship.

If you decide to come or send other folks, I'll be where we met the last time. ((Booty Bay inn.))

Do not come alone.

The troll."

(( So, that's that. We can follow any of the three approaches I mentioned in the letter.

Cervantes- is the leader of Janeiro Society (forum name Zukaza031)

Skipper- the captain of the pirates who captured Reigen (forum name Wuvvums)

I can be on from now till 22:00))
(( Hmm, since Jidaeo has gone missing, someone else who is present at the guild HQ can receive the letter. In case you do, he/she may act as they see fit. Let me know OOC-ly though.))
(( Maureen has received the letter.

I'll be on later on, I had a few busy days lately.))
(( Welcome back! Though the situation has settled for now though Seu still needs LoN members' help but for different and rather nefarious reasons. Elil has already come to Booty Bay.

I'll be making a post soon, explaining the politics going on in Booty Bay and Seu's role in them.))