Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Theon Deimos Walks Once More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Theon 'The Fallen' walked down, looking around warily and pulling his cowl over his eyes. As he tries to approach Zernor and the others, Dalari Galil his best friend, hops out of the shadows and begins to drag him. "What are you doing? How did you find me?" Theon asks, wide-eyed with horror. Dalari responds simply, "You sent me a freaking letter talking all about how Thraelon had found you. I simply read the return address and cam here." As Dalari dragged him closer and closer to Zernor, Theon thrashed about, trying to escape the horrible fate that awaited him. He knew, that if he were to be cured by the Light, he would die: It was his only option to be free of the darkness that consumed him. As Dalari talked to Zernor, Theon prepared himself for the death that awaited. Suddenly, there was a flash of gold behind his eyes and his shivered as a dark mist escaped through his nose and mouth. Theon then fell over, eyes rolled back in his head: He was dead.

In the week to follow, his body would be taken to several different places before resurrection. The first place would be his camp in the Eversong woods where he would lay until taken by his brother to Silvermoon. He was then laid in a room at one of the local taverns and his brother sent a letter to Krian telling him about where Theon is and that he should be resurrected.

Krian followed the instructions and laid his hands down on the cold body, "Wake up now!". Krian sent several blasts of Light through Theon's body and when it was done, Krian collapsed from exhaustion. Theon was laid down in the bed again to rest and Krian went off to rest in a different place. Theon's journey had begun once more.

Resurrector
Krian

Killer
Zernor

Temporary Drawbacks
Paranoia
Hacking coughs
Stumbles sometimes when walking

Drawbacks
Ducks reflexively when he sees flashes of light
Is scared of the Light
Doesn't trust anyone that wields the Light