Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: haqzor7`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
((IC)) Hello I am Niccodemus. I study the destructive power of Demons. I also study magics weather they curse others or help them whatever mood I am in.
((OOC)) I Normally make a Blood elf Warlock and name it Niccodemus or i make a Human warlock named rontor. his IC is posted below.
((IC)) My name be Rontor. I jest learned to speak Common. I am surry if you cant undersrad me but I's still learnin some. I am a voidling ((explained below)) and i speak Demonic and Draconic and I's also Speak Erodun Fluently..
((OOC for Rontor))
His role is simple and very successful on all GM servers so i thought to test it here. He is a voidling. They are humans (or other races but only warlock class) that have died and resurected through the void changing their life and bringing a spirit back to life. Voidlings are mysterious and very misunderstood. They speak Demonic, Draconic, Erodun. But Rontor learns and tries to learn as much Common as he can.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from The US and i speak English primarily. I speak some spanish and a little Germen.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft because I love RP and a friend of mine suggested it to me.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I look For RP servers because i love to RP and i found your server by googling for RP servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all roleplay because I made my Characters Lore very flexible.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Blood elf and i don't quite know why. Maybe its the eyes maybe its the paleness.
My favorite class is Death Knight but my second favorite class is Warlock. I play Warlock most because it goes with my roles but I like those classes because they summon minions for fight for them

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be very good rp because its ded. to RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals to me the most is the rule about keyboarding skills because i don:'t understand all the anagrams or shortcuts. i understand u for you but i don't use it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This isn't a Warcraft rp i follow. It is just a quick story.

It was a normal Sunday morning, the sun was shining, the birds singing, it seemed like it could be a perfect day. Arthas had plans to go to the park with Dakiresh, and Jane. The park was an old wooden playground with picnic tables in the center. When Arthas got to the park Dakiresh and Jane were there already. They were talking to Bubba. Bubba isn't the most talkative but when he did talk he could end arguments with as few words as possible. Arthas was always prepared for anything, but their lives changed the day a glowing purple crystal fell in front of Dakiresh.
He naturally picked it up and brought it to his friends. While they all were studying the crystal Dakiresh read what the crystal was inscribed with “Verrit Bule Rontor” instantly the four friends noticed the world around them turned blurry and soon they were teleported to a strange place. Their clothes had changed. What just happened? Was the expression on the group's faces? Arthas was holding a blade that was glowing and rune inscribed and seemed to pull at the corners of his mind and spoke quietly to him to quiet for him to understand. Dakiresh was holding a staff of gold that was embedded with glowing green crystals. Bubba was wielding a gold and ruby studded dagger. Jane was holding a book named Priest. Everyone had a book. Arthas' was named Lich, Dakiresh's Mage, and Bubba's was labeled Rouge. The books were only readable by their wielders and contained the secrets of magic.
Dakiresh's book had a spell named Cast me when you are ready. He cast it the spell and a glowing green crystal bigger than Bubba (mr.gormly he is just shorter than you bout 1 inch) appeared in front of Dakiresh. The crystal had eyes and spoke into their minds < Dakiresh you have enjoyed magic and attempted it so you have been given the gifts of a Mage. Bubba you gave been given the gift of Rouge because you always know how to get by. Jane you are kind and generous you have become a priest. Arthas you have become a Lich king because you are a great leader but have a dark side. You must learn to control your dark side so it does not control you. You all may return home now but be warned use your powers sparingly Humans on the other side cannot understand it. That is why you were chosen. > Then after that they were in front of the crystal in the park. Still holding books and weapons. It was going to be a long school year.
The day finally ended with all of us safe and sound. Our day was full of Excitement. There was a time that we thought the day would never end. Our mental strength was tested to the limit, and we now know something about ourselves and our friends. When the human spirit is pushed out of its comfort zone we are forced to make decisions on the fly and hope for the best. This we did. Now we resume our daily lives where we left off, but somehow our daily lives will never be the same.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes I would like to ask if We can use character specific Dialects ie. THOU SHALT NOT PASS instead of YOU WILL NOT PASS
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

Edit: Yes, you're allowed to have your own application of languages. Hell, we encourage you to make your characters as diverse and possible. (While still being reasonable of course!)