Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: rottenkyumi`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am 28 year old parent of 3. I am currently in the Navy, so my schedule is kind of in flux as far as when I can actually play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
America, and American.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I began playing when the game went live for the first time.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I had actually made an account submitted an introduction and got accepted once before. The next day my command got emergency deployed, so here I am months later reapplying since my server account was lost.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything that isn't ERP related is enjoyable.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy mostly Human characters. Lately I have been leading more towards Melee none spell based characters as opposed to my preference for Priests and Paladins in the past.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have fun and meet more people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Language. I find few things more annoying than trying to decipher through the myriad of vulgarities and racial slurs that I have seen in chat sometimes.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
C&P from my original introduction
Aeric stared into her brown eyes, tears streaming down his face.

"Now remember to hide son," The woman said softly, trying to hide her fear, "And don't make a sound."

"Yes Mother," he replied his gut churning with the overwhelming feeling that she was hiding something important from him.

She ushered him into a nearby cabinet, stuffing him inside and shutting the doors. Turning quickly, she headed to the hearth and grabbed a hot poker from the coals, holding it as a defensive weapon as she moved towards the front door of the cottage.

Aeric stiffled a gasp as he began to hear the beating of war drums rising from the distance. Inside the cupboard it was hard for him to breath, and the smell of molded cheese made it even less desirable for the little air he did pull into his lungs.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If it is possible to keep my account active when I deploy, I would really really really appreciate it.