Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: jackzdabomb`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I have played wow for a few years, I love to RP. I have been looking for a good RP Realm for ages. On normal wow I had a level 68 Druid, I like using magic mostly. I'm no a great leveling kind of person. Usually when I really want to level I can. But I always stop and talk and RP while my friend always exceed me. This makes me feel sad and abit left out. But I get over it quickly.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Australia so I speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends sister started to play it, then he started and then I started.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found alot of instant 80 servers, and found that it wasn't as fun as RP or leveling yourself. So I searched up in Google wow private servers RP and poof up came you guys.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like about say groups of 8 - 6 and organised RP's. Somtimes we organise a story line, other times I'm usually casual and just offer to strat a RP by talking to somone and seeing if they respond.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elves. Basically any type of elf I think that they have a nice body shape for robes and tunics and I like Druids, Priests and Mages.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think it will be great judging on their web site and some youtube videos. I hope that it will have good RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Maturity rules definately. I'm sick of Trolls and ERPers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just hope that this server is good :)
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.