Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Terra`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have no idea what to write here to be honest. I play on a rp server (EU) but since role play generally isn't very good there I decided to join a private server to enjoy when done with my dailies. I also play the tabletop RPG with friends every now and then (2nd edition) So I know my basic lore.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from South Africa and my primary language is South African English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw one of the adverts about Warcraft and decided to try it out. I joined around when WotLK was a month old and have been addicted to it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I did a google search for a world of warcraft private roleplay server and found this website. I have heard people speak ill and good of CotH on retail so I thought I'd check it out and judge for myself if this is a good server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a wide variety of role play normally in pairs or a small crowed (3/4). What I do not however enjoy is combat and battle role play.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd say my favored race is Night Elves because of their strong female characters in lore. My favorite class is the priest, but the one from the RPG game not the one of WoW. Reason for this is in WoW the priest class is more about game mechanics. I love the idea of priests wielding magic by accessing plains associated by their religion. (Example a priestess of Elune would never use magic from the power plain while a Dragon priest would use magic from the elemental plain.)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I want to be able to role play in the warcraft universe not a big custom universe that doesn't make sense. What I also want in a server is the players as well as game masters to realize this is a magical world. (Be it floating gems or the ability to resurrect a person.)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoting/metagaming/powergaming I've had a lot of role play on retail ruined because of godmoters attacking me from no where without any reason.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm still unsure if I'll stay on this server or not. I'll prefer to write a story once I apply for gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.