Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Alias`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Ahoy.

I'm Alex. I'm from America, though I'll be moving to the Netherlands very shortly. I can speak two languages; English, Dutch, and French. I'm seventeen.

On any note;

It's nice to be here, as this is only the third Private Server I've been on.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm American, primary language(s) are English and Dutch.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've played since Launch, having found a copy of WoW at my mother's boyfriend (Now husband's) apartment, un-opened. Downloaded it, got a free month, never stopped playing since. Have no life, and damn proud of it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well -- I've heard that CotH wasn't a very good server, but I figured I'd see for myself. I personally love the mandatory Introduction feature. We thought of doing this on my other server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I tend to avoid melee combat RP, as I primarily play caster classes. I enjoy social RP as much as I enjoy military, or otherwise.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As my main when I first started was a Kal'dorei Druid, it has been my favourite class/race combo up until recently. I started playing a Human Warlock recently, and enjoy it very much. I've gotten quite a taste for them. But I digress; My favourite Race/Class combination is a Night Elf Druid. I have always had a liking for Elven Lore, and the Kal'dorei ties to Nature holds a meaning to me. I play a Restoration Druid, who holds a strong constitution for Nature, and healing magicks.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are slightly high, as I come from Prologue, which I regard as the best Private Server I have ever been on.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I absolutely adore the mandatory Introductions. (The Staff Team on Prologue had this idea for a while -- Which I've been a part of for some time.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(It is the story of my Human Rogue, Nitari Hex.)

The unassuming breeze caressed along the caramel coloured skin of Nitari Hex. Her dangerous, exotic eyes, green and illuminate as verdigris crystals with some off-side light behind them, peered up at the large Heartswood that stood before her. She scaled the tree's face, hooking her muscular legs over a sturdy limb, movements reminiscent to that of a feline. Her wine-coloured lips, hidden by a black faceplate, formed a soft smirk. They were proceeding into her midst. Flicking either of her wrists, her hidden blades would show themselves, gleaming in the minimal amount of moonlight that trickled through the leaves of her hiding place.

She rose, padding soundlessly along the treetops, following the group of weary travelers and their asses, her mind calculating her plan of attack. She kept an eye for small details. Such as the front man's pronounced outward limp, indicating his ankle was a place of vulnerability. -- Or the woman in the back, who constantly kept getting spooked by the various sounds of the forest. Nitari's onyx hair cascaded over her face as she leaned in, keeping a tight hold of the branch beneath her.

The man that was occupying the center, spoke up. A dashing young thing, seeming to be in his early twenties, stopped and adjusted his left boot idly."Roger. Why don't we stop for a while? The ass on the right's got a bad leg, we've pushed him too far already. And besides, I'm tired as well. We haven't eaten since we left Theramore yester'morn."

The man in front stopped, and turned. Apparantly this one was Roger. "Should'a known you'd be cryin' soon as ye go' tuckered. Right should'a lef' ye at home wif yer mum, ye piss worthless lad.." Roger grunted, hoisting the bags he'd been carying off to the side. Nitari looked on, as they conversed. The fearful woman in the rear spoke up, letting the ass she'd been leading off to the side of the well-worn path; "I agree, Roger, dear. We're all growing tired. Perhaps we should rest for the night.."

Roger curled his lip, sneering. "I could'a done this on my own, without the wife and that damn pansy lad from across the hollow.." He grumbled, leaning to produce the stakes for the tent. He looked over his shoulder. "Agnus, get the cloth fer the tent. Lad, collar the asses an' stirrup 'em to tha' tree. I'll start sortin' the tent.."

And Nitari yet watched on, waiting patiently in her roost, for the exact time to strike, for she knew they had brought a large sum of coin with them, though they hadn't mentioned what for yet...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
GM on Prologue, rather self explanitory.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.