Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dagren`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been a roleplayer since Ultima Online, though I stepped into UO a bit late. I'd guess around 2000. Since then I've always had a thing for roleplay maps no matter what game I play. (Unless it's Call of Duty of course) The games I've RPed the most in are probably StarCraft, WarCraft 3, UO, WoW and Darkfall Online.
In WoW my favorite race are the gnomes. I used to be a human priest but after years of preaching you get tired of it and you start getting the need to blow things up. And with the lack of playable goblins the gnomes are the best choice there. Though one should keep in mind that things ought only to be blown up for the greater good. Explosives aren't toys!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The Netherlands.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw WarCraft II at a friends house and I fell in love.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Friends from another Private RP server pointed me here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy exploring/adventuring. Usually this results in me lending my gnomish expertise to Dwarves from the Explorer's Guild.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Gnome/Warrior.

Gnomes because of the reasons given above. Warrior because they can wear everything.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'll see what this server is like. Hopefully I can get some entertaining RP and some good laughs, if not.. well.. no harm done.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility, because it's something a lot of people forget. I've taken some acting classes for fun myself and during improv lessons we were always taught to create space for your fellow actors to play. That way it doesn't become a situation where people try stabbing eachother but keep dodging every stab somehow.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Battle of Falcon Watch was the first confrontation between the Alliance Expedition and the Sunfire Pilgrimage. It began when a scout party of the Ironhammer Brigade and Adamantine Cog was ambushed in the ruins of an old stadium in Helfire Peninsula. After a swift retreat of the dwarves and the gnomes they soon returned with the humans from the 10th Legion who drove the Blood Elves back to Falcon Watch. Once at the Falcon Watch the Blood Elves inside the encampment began to provoke the Alliance forces who were outside. After a short moment of standstill the Alliance unsheathed their blades and charged at the Elves only to be caught in waves of ruthless destructive magic sent down upon them. The Alliance Expedition forces broke apart and fled back to Honor Hold, having learned a valuable lesson. The first battle wasn't enough for the Alliance though as a second battle for some hostages took place the next day, and once again the Alliance had to break off finaly getting the elves' message.

http://wiki.prologue-wow.com/index.php/ ... lcon_Watch

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My teeth hurt, I should see a dentist. Other than that there's nothing on my mind at the moment.
You're a peon, which means your introduction is already approved.
He didn't know. :D
My previous introduction was so long ago ^^