Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Khelgar`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Uros. I have been a roleplayer for 2 years now. I have roleplayed in many games (Arcanum, Neverwinter Nights, SAMP... etc). I'm pretty entertaining and fun when I'm with a lot of people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Serbia. Serbian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft series in 2005 (Warcraft 3 TFT) and I got into WoW in 2007 when BC was released.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've got a few friends who play here and they told me this is a good server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like tavern roleplay. Drinking and sharing adventures is most appealing to me. I also like fighting roleplay, and a little bit of danger.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Orcs because they are a brave race who fight their enemies with honor.

And my favorite class is Hunter. They (can be) are outsiders and survival experts.

What are your expectations of this server?:
The community seems friendly and mature and I think it's going to be really fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, I like mature players (and I have noticed there are a lot of them here. :) ) since they are vital for a good RP time and they take RP seriously.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will make up a story as soon as I get an idea. Right now, I don't really know what to write.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The cake is a lie.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.